Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

Quote Originally Posted by Hasufel View Post
    It wasn't funny.It was stupid and not something i consider a comeback or clever insult. Your an idiot and everyone who has read what you wrote is now dumber for having read it.
    the dumber part is something u did all by yourself.......................................... ........you posted
    you should change the way you post cuz you post as if i actually care. Joke not funny, then ya let it fly right over the top of yo head. I think u just mad that it was directed at Mat, plz do like Bush and take ur unwanted methodology and ur self back to wherever the heck you came from, where you belong. I like my waste to remain where they're supposed to be, in the toilet
    Last edited by SigfriedVeini; 01-04-2011 at 11:58 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    the dumber part is something u did all by yourself.......................................... ........you posted
    you should change the way you post cuz you post as if i actually care. Joke not funny, then ya let it fly right over the top of yo head. I think u just mad that it was directed at Mat, plz do like Bush and take ur unwanted methodology and ur self back to wherever the heck you came from, where you belong. I like my waste to remain where they're supposed to be, in the toilet

lol your retarded.stop trying to seem smarter then you are.And are you sure you dont like your waste on your face for whoofing?

Quote Originally Posted by Hasufel View Post
    lol your retarded.stop trying to seem smarter then you are.And are you sure you dont like your waste on your face for whoofing?
    it appears I didn't quite flush you properly
    haha calling me retarded while putting together the logic behind the sarcasm of a joke. but i don't blame you judging by your posts i doubt you even comprehend what i'm saying. Let see if you can understand this
    HI...........ME........PETER.......YOU............ .MAID.............

....YOU.......CLEAN........UP PETER MESS!!

did you get that, sorry idk how to make it any slower.....

Titanium
    u must be retarded then cause peter didnt say 'UP' guess ur memory is going

this is seriously beyond retarded

1) matrimoney why bother making a quadra 1bar with pots when you bash anyone else using pots? Itd be sad if you couldnt 1bar with 30amp and holy water when you 2bar without

2) who cares about rota combo seriously. As it stands matri hits harder on it regardless so spur you seriously just look retarded. You arent even recording in a high enough resolution to see the level of the rota.

3 rota levels you might as well one be comboing a lvl 166 and the other a 164 and say its the same thing. If you want to argue about hp and bringer title and crap as being relevent to solo and compare a few seconds difference in videos you could just go all day trying over and over again. hp can be pointless if you just get lucky with misses and you can make a huge difference in time if you just get lucky with crits on one out of 50 attempts. The fact that matri hits harder than spur stands regardless so if you keep trying he'd end up winning with the one in a million all misses and all crits that neither of you will ever get.

Just saying matris combo in his rota video was horrible considering best dps combo while spur went to try using a much better one the second time...

angelbabe

Quote Originally Posted by jeckal View Post
    u must be retarded then cause peter didnt say 'UP' guess ur memory is going
    My memory is fine, I havn't seen family guy in over 3years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Crime-Time View Post
    Totally Agree with you man +1
    I don't think you read any of that, I think you just hate mat...

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SigfriedVeini View Post
    My memory is fine, I havn't seen family guy in over 3years now.
    why don't you go fuccking kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpBRO View Post
    where can i get a bigger pic of ur sig i want that as a background
    wow thx

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast