Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Sirrazer's gears

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    ok lets break this down. your first point, i already agreed with. the second point, too late for that. third point is where we have an issue. is there a big difference between having a piece imported, and having a char imported to make the stuff, i guess it depends where you draw the line. just an fyi, that kat was +3 the last i saw of it. if it were to be used, it would have also taken alz to make it usable. it doesnt matter tho, none of this BS has anything to do with the game. (if you bring it back to razers gear again your a lost cause man... im talking about your orb here.)

theres a lot of crap i agree with you on, but theres a lot of crap i think you just dont understand. buying unlegit gear doesnt make it legit, +ing unlegit gear doesnt make it legit, extending unlegit gear doesnt make it legit. so in order for you to pull it off, your going to have to stretch your view of what legit really is. in my eyes, with the stuff thats in this game, if its dropable, it might as well be legit, because theres no way to prove it otherwise. (again, we know whats obviously not dropable, lets not go back to that again....we know...we know...)
    sorry but the only reason anyone thinks my orb is unlegit is because I'M the one thats wearing it, and I'M the one that extended it, and I'M the one that took advantage of the opportunity to buy it. there was nothing wrong with purchasing my orb, because its a normal item in the game that can be obtained by literally anyone at anytime

lol u think im trying to say that because i spent alz on my orb its legit? sorry but it was legit to begin with, and if its not legit then every blade dh has made hasnt been legit because he didnt get to forcy blades legitly either, we all know that story all too well. u can all keep saying my orbs not leigit, but when it comes down to it my orb will stay with me until i quit, and razers gear won't be, because theyll obviously see that his weapons and suit are not in the games database as a drop or a craft, yet my orb is.

also, you seem to be deflecting a little, even defending razer and his hacked gear???? are you mad that if they investigate razer theyll see he gave you your eof 8 and you might lose it and turn into an even sh.ittier FB than you currently are? this threads about razers gear, not mine. if u wanna talk about MY legit orb, go ahead and make a thread, you'll just be looked at as some jealous kid, not someone who wants to get rid of a scumbag like razer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krider View Post
    Wait a sec, didn't we all agree that your orb was gm crafted? Yes it can be dropped and crafted now, but can it when you got it? It does not matter what the gear is, what matters is that if that item became attainable in game because of a GM, then it is NOT legit. A GM giving me a 36% osm blade +9 still makes that blade illegit, unless you're trying to say otherwise. Does your little brain understand that logic?
    If someone gives a GM materials to craft a DB OSM blade, and he ends up getting a PC DMG, and then you buy it from the person who paid for the materials, how is that NOT legit? Someone had to dish out money for materials, and got insanely lucky with a PC, so now that the blade is on the market and you buy it, what do people say?

"who cares its only a pc dmg osm"

Then you extend it and get rate in the slot and now have a 7/40 OSM Blade, what do people say?

"LOL WOW NICE GM BLADE FA.GGOT U NEED TO GET BANNED!"

Pretty much what you kids are doing, even though you have THE most unlegit person in CABAL NA'S history in your Guild. Ironic isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    sorry but the only reason anyone thinks my orb is unlegit is because I'M the one thats wearing it, and I'M the one that extended it, and I'M the one that took advantage of the opportunity to buy it. there was nothing wrong with purchasing my orb, because its a normal item in the game that can be obtained by literally anyone at anytime

lol u think im trying to say that because i spent alz on my orb its legit? sorry but it was legit to begin with, and if its not legit then every blade dh has made hasnt been legit because he didnt get to forcy blades legitly either, we all know that story all too well. u can all keep saying my orbs not leigit, but when it comes down to it my orb will stay with me until i quit, and razers gear won't be, because theyll obviously see that his weapons and suit are not in the games database as a drop or a craft, yet my orb is.

also, you seem to be deflecting a little, even defending razer and his hacked gear???? are you mad that if they investigate razer theyll see he gave you your eof 8 and you might lose it and turn into an even sh.ittier FB than you currently are? this threads about razers gear, not mine. if u wanna talk about MY legit orb, go ahead and make a thread, you'll just be looked at as some jealous kid, not someone who wants to get rid of a scumbag like razer.
    god u still dont understand.... lol. sorry man. i feel like im teaching the special ed class. i never said i was defending anyone. not sure why your so heated though. as i stated i view your orb in the same class as all the other crap on this game that shouldn't be here but is. never said it wasnt legit.

and now razers a scumbag? thats getting a bit personal. sorry bro, your nothing compared to him outside of this game, dont think your burger flipping and GED education is out there saving lives. lets make this about in game please. if you cant control your rage, ill just be done with the calm conversation we were having.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

scratch that, i am done. theres really no need for me to continue when your obviously getting angry. wasnt my intention, i apologize.

If someone gives a GM materials to craft a DB OSM blade, and he ends up getting a PC DMG, and then you buy it from the person who paid for the materials, how is that NOT legit? Someone had to dish out money for materials, and got insanely lucky with a PC, so now that the blade is on the market and you buy it, what do people say?

"who cares its only a pc dmg osm"

Then you extend it and get rate in the slot and now have a 7/40 OSM Blade, what do people say?

"LOL WOW NICE GM BLADE FA.GGOT U NEED TO GET BANNED!"

Pretty much what you kids are doing, even though you have THE most unlegit person in CABAL NA'S history in your Guild. Ironic isn't it?

That blade would be illegit because it should not have been on the market in the first place, because a GM assisted in the creation of that item. Anything that has a stamp that says "This item was here partly because of a GM" is illegit. Even a GM giving you 5m alz in materials to craft something does not make that item legit since the GM is "only helping a little".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    god u still dont understand.... lol. sorry man. i feel like im teaching the special ed class. i never said i was defending anyone. not sure why your so heated though. as i stated i view your orb in the same class as all the other crap on this game that shouldn't be here but is. never said it wasnt legit.

and now razers a scumbag? thats getting a bit personal. sorry bro, your nothing compared to him outside of this game, dont think your burger flipping and GED education is out there saving lives. lets make this about in game please. if you cant control your rage, ill just be done with the calm conversation we were having.
    the fact that u think my orb is like razers gear is just plain I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in stupid, how dumb can 1 person be?

1. my orb was far from free
    2. my orb can be obtained by legit means
    3. my orb was not directly imported
    4. my orb was CRAFTED, a.k.a the materials had to be paid for

1. razers gear was FREE
    2. razers gear CANNOT be obtained by legit means
    3. razers gear was DIRECTLY put onto his account
    4. razers gear was NOT crafted, as stated above

did i hurt your boyfriends feelings by calling him a scumbag? you seem the most upset about this, is your shiny eof 8 your e-boyfriend gave you gonna disappear? you gonna cry all over the forums when they take it?

youre not defending anyone? rofl youre redirecting all the flames towards my orb when its already been all over the forums and i gave people truthful answers, and obviously est agrees with me that its legit, didnt i already prove you wrong when you said razer never said his gear was legit with a prompt ss? remember way back when how you denied having his 7/10? now you just recently admitted it? scumbag fb is a scumbag

go cry elsewhere along with ur sh.it guild and ask razer how it feels to get shart on even with hacked gear in war/pvp/pk

by the way, how are his edited stats treating him? something people like to overlook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krider View Post
    That blade would be illegit because it should not have been on the market in the first place, because a GM assisted in the creation of that item. Anything that has a stamp that says "This item was here partly because of a GM" is illegit. Even a GM giving you 5m alz in materials to craft something does not make that item legit since the GM is "only helping a little".
    oh sh.it, i just found eof 8 from 2 baring a pluma with a G.M buff, i guess i gotta npc it because the GM helped me do it!

sped kid is obviously a sped, go back to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing at cabal with ur titanium blade kiddo

going by what ur saying, your entire guild is NOT legit because you have players with unlegit gear.

epidemic will now be considered a guild full of hackers by association

the fact that u think my orb is like razers gear is just plain I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in stupid, how dumb can 1 person be?

1. my orb was far from free
    2. my orb can be obtained by legit means
    3. my orb was not directly imported
    4. my orb was CRAFTED, a.k.a the materials had to be paid for

1. razers gear was FREE
    2. razers gear CANNOT be obtained by legit means
    3. razers gear was DIRECTLY put onto his account
    4. razers gear was NOT crafted, as stated above

did i hurt your boyfriends feelings by calling him a scumbag? you seem the most upset about this, is your shiny eof 8 your e-boyfriend gave you gonna disappear? you gonna cry all over the forums when they take it?

youre not defending anyone? rofl youre redirecting all the flames towards my orb when its already been all over the forums and i gave people truthful answers, and obviously est agrees with me that its legit, didnt i already prove you wrong when you said razer never said his gear was legit with a prompt ss? remember way back when how you denied having his 7/10? now you just recently admitted it? scumbag fb is a scumbag

go cry elsewhere along with ur sh.it guild and ask razer how it feels to get shart on even with hacked gear in war/pvp/pk

by the way, how are his edited stats treating him? something people like to overlook
    jesus you really are mad! and maybe you should go back and read... thisll be about the 5th time ive tried to explain im not talking about razers gear.

and i admitted that i had had the 7/10 a long time ago, or did u honestly forget that post again, it was in this thread and all... fact is, i havent had it for a long time now. and call me all you want there chief, doesnt bother me. i just thought it was rather ironic that you called razer a scumbag when everyone knows about your previous job and the fact that you had to clean up human shit at one point in time. do u honestly thing i care much about the actual game? dont u think if i had i would be 180 by now? and u can say all you want about my fb, but it still killed your wiz without your bringer title. all i remember was "LOL nice assassinate reliant combo!" after you dying. now honestly... since when isnt a fbs combo assassinate reliant? or a fs's combo sg or ss reliant? or any char for that matter. i mean, if i had cared i could have said something when you used your bringer title, but i didnt, i could have also made the excuse that i had damage reduction against you, but i didnt. i simply could care less. my fb is nothing more than mediocre, if you people badge is as "trying to be the best" thats you fault. cause i simply dont care.

now go take your anger elsewhere please.

Ill say this for one last time. Any item that has a stamp that says "GM ASSISTED" is ILLEGIT.

Here's an easier analogy. Illegal drugs are still illegal, doesn't matter if I bought it with legit money or not.
    Last edited by krider; 01-21-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    all u guys g2 get off mats nutsack just cause u jelly about his orb - razer is a loser
    move on please

/end thread

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast