Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changes to the Item Shop

Quote Originally Posted by ESTForum View Post
    If EST is actually trying to make the playing environment of Cabal NA by making it harder to make alz through selling cash shop items, I say kudos to them (since they actually care). HOWEVER, they will need to pull through with monitoring/banning illegitimate ways of real money to alz transactions. If they can do this second part successfully, I think they'll have created a good gaming environment that would encourage a larger player base translating into more profits in the long run.
    One of the more educated/well thought out posts I've seen in these threads.

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

If EST is actually trying to make the playing environment of Cabal NA by making it harder to make alz through selling cash shop items, I say kudos to them (since they actually care). HOWEVER, they will need to pull through with monitoring/banning illegitimate ways of real money to alz transactions. If they can do this second part successfully, I think they'll have created a good gaming environment that would encourage a larger player base translating into more profits in the long run.
    i agree but will only work if they can do what u said i hope they have a better way of doing it then blizzard did if not the game will be worse off changeing the cash shop and not controlling the illegal part of alz buying

srry cade im not in school anymore but u can tell your teacher tomorrow when u go to school on me

Quote Originally Posted by clydewins View Post
    being able to sell bbs once they get game cards buying the game cards last year when i was playing is what allowed me to get my crafting to the point it is now at 8.7% forcium martial suits and get the gear i no longer have lol cause of quitting last year to play wow and giving it away and also selling some of it to craft more right when i was quitting i had bought just over $2000 dollars in game cards
    Man I'm all for freedom of spending money, but just curious like...how can you manage to spend thousands on a free online game? Pretty sure you could classify that as an addiction in one way or another but hey whatever works for you.

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

I like you
    I cannot believe this is not butter !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    the only thingi didnt like about the revision of the cash shop was the BB+ 30days being account bound.. awww no more BB+ to buy for me T_T and no more BB+ to sell for those who got the cha ching =P
    For the most part i kinda do wish they would bring BB+ back without warp or Premium channel Access those both should be Premium Only features, because lets face it that exp Bonus was very nice, me personally i don't care what they do though since i use BB+ and Prem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12