Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: S> 180 WI w/ full gear?

someone sounds jelly o.o

SIGMetal
    well i guess ure WI is almost as good as mine but the main point is, 40bucks transfer to merc scam got u a kred board think about wat a 3-5k scam would get u.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    well i guess ure WI is almost as good as mine but the main point is, 40bucks transfer to merc scam got u a kred board think about wat a 3-5k scam would get u.
    yeah, your mystic gloves and +10 forcium orb is pretty sicknasty there spurski, or are you talking honor ranks only? yeah, u got me there! doesnt it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ to know i've been playing wi 1/4 the time you have and mines better than yours?

awww why u so mad tho?

inb4 "how do u know i havent gotten my forcium to +14!! if u cant prove its not +10 right now then its not 10 its higher! 2 bad some fob linked it to me last week, it was +10

lol@ your +10 7/34 lapis

junk ass wiz, when u gonna realize the only thing keeping u alive in-game is your honor rank? what are you without hr20? some random

on a side note, im sure you're drooling over my forcy orb to replace that pos 7/34 u got, not to mention a decent pair of gloves to replace your mystics, whats your offer?
    Last edited by Mat; 02-07-2011 at 07:28 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by evoboyix View Post
    Oh! By the way, I've been meaning to ask you...what's the name of the sauce you guys put on the double stackers? IT'S FRICKIN AMAZING!!!
    pretty I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in gross that you even eat @ burger king, especially the double heartattack stackers

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    yeah, your mystic gloves and +10 forcium orb is pretty sicknasty there spurski, or are you talking honor ranks only? yeah, u got me there! doesnt it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ to know i've been playing wi 1/4 the time you have and mines better than yours?

awww why u so mad tho?

inb4 "how do u know i havent gotten my forcium to +14!! if u cant prove its not +10 right now then its not 10 its higher! 2 bad some fob linked it to me last week, it was +10

lol@ your +10 7/34 lapis

junk ass wiz, when u gonna realize the only thing keeping u alive in-game is your honor rank? what are you without hr20? some random

on a side note, im sure you're drooling over my forcy orb to replace that pos 7/34 u got, not to mention a decent pair of gloves to replace your mystics, whats your offer?
    idk if he sold them or not but Spur had a pair of FT crafted magic amp gloves in his shop a few days ago... unless he already was using a pair, I wouldnt think he'd be selling those. P.S. gl stealing more USD from dumb people

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blager2 View Post
    idk if he sold them or not but Spur had a pair of FT crafted magic amp gloves in his shop a few days ago... unless he already was using a pair, I wouldnt think he'd be selling those. P.S. gl stealing more USD from dumb people
    i had a pair of 14 amp wiz gloves in my shop the other day too, npc'd them along with a potential 14/80 forcy gs

Shadow Titanium
    I want u orb bro hows it gonna work

SIGMetal
    yes matri i definitely use "mystic" gloves but my def > ures

Shadow Titanium
    Lol spur u made a flaw >.<

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkgenesis View Post
    Lol spur u made a flaw >.<
    was i not supposed to show my godly bar 2? =)

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast