Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is there way to shut the bringer up?

is there way to shut the bringer up?

as title says

what kind of worthless made bringer shout to be appeared at combo bar. when that vietnam blabber using language i never saw using bringer shout it blocks the part of screen i see most=combo bar and mob/boss/player im killing. give us players option to turn on off bringer shout or move it away from screen or sumtin. if it keeps going im gonna fkin delete this game so do my friends. fk u ..i..
    Last edited by [GM] Balboa; 02-18-2011 at 01:37 AM.

if they spam/say anything offensive to anyone, just report them in the "report player abuse" topic or w/e it's called, gotta have a screenie, they'll get a suspension XP

at least I think that's how it works

[GM] Balboa
    If a bringer abuses the bringer shout and broadcasts repeatedly, submit a ticket to "Report Abuse" department with the proper evidence, and they'll be dealt with appropriately.

We'd like to remind the players that disturbing the flow of chat is a ban cause.

+1

Take it from him

take it from him unless hes t1,t2,or t3; then your just wasting your time even staying that lvl, in that case just post his name and he'll get trolled im sure ^_^
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Balboa View Post
    proper evidence
    Lul

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    take it from him unless hes t1,t2,or t3; then your just wasting your time even staying that lvl, in that case just post his name and he'll get trolled im sure ^_^
    1394lyfeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Balboa View Post
    If a bringer abuses the bringer shout and broadcasts repeatedly, submit a ticket to "Report Abuse" department with the proper evidence, and they'll be dealt with appropriately.

We'd like to remind the players that disturbing the flow of chat is a ban cause.
    You know, I've learnt that just saying something over and over doesn't make it come true. Good ol' life lessons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast