Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Estsoft Administrators

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyB00 View Post
    Well, I haven't responded a lot to this nonsense on the forums, just as I felt I wasn't going to jump right on the band-wagon with flaming the forums with needless response's but hey here it is anyway just for the heck of it.
    Regarding to the "Designate some of us to be moderators, we had that. We called it the Watcher/GA Program. Here is your response to that http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...s-and-Players!
    In regards to, they need more staff, I've seen plenty more GM's from Estsoft then I have from Og.P but hey, who am I to judge???
    Not that I don't fully agree that the forums need a little more attention paid to them. This is just the response you were looking for.

Enjoy
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but the watcher/GA program was all in game, not forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarius View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but the watcher/GA program was all in game, not forums.
    Yea that was in game. Though Forum Monitors would be nice to have.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Sigh.. guess its up to me to be the moderator..

Alright.. =/

Just wondering from what I remember, I could be wrong though. Wasn't the GA group made my Kalaydrah? Can't remember properly but didn't she quit as a GM? Or got Fired, it was quite some time ago.

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    +1 rhy
    +1 snow------- I also like your unstated idea of the simple addition of blood! how cool would it be to see derk spouting red blood! or penna leaking blue oil!

And to have my say in the matter: Yes it is a game aimed more for a mature audience, but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed. And obviously the posting of crosses over that line of maturity into the immaturity. The ppl that post that type of content or discuss about it are the immature childish teens/ young adults that haven't left their high school mindset. They need to grow up and quit being such DAIs. They should definately have a program built in that can monitor this type of thing so it can be censored. I know of several sites that do it somehow.
    +1

and kalaydrah was definitely the best gm i remember ogp ever having. actually tried to improve things >.<
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

Quote Originally Posted by DVwizzy View Post
    +1

and kalaydrah was definitely the best gm i remember ogp ever having. actually tried to improve things >.<
    I agree, I remember when other GM's logged on they would just totally rub us off, never even talk -_- but Kalay always talked back even if like 5 billion people we're spamming her. Good Times.

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired

bump to get above topic content
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Forum Monitors would be nice to have.
    Dibs

I agree that the forum should not used to promote being that there are children playing this game, next thing that will happened is that we will have pedifiles playing. Although some say that this game should be for older people its still a game and children enjoy it to. I believe that those of you that dont mind the should do it on your own time and not in our forums.

We wouldn't need moderators if some of the people on the forums had brains.
    Haha....

Brains X3

Mmm.... Fruit~

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast