Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: My ecoins

My ecoins

ok first off hello everyone
    now to my problem i made a order for some ecoins on 5/8 . On the cabal web site under eCoin history they show up as Charged and not used but when I got to try and use them it shows up as I have 0 eCoins. now I have talked to a few friends who have placed orders b4 and they say they got theres all most 10 mins after the order and could spend them. I have posted 2 help tickets about this and have receved no help

hey there i have the same problem as u aswell i refill 40usd on ecoin using paypal and in my paypal say that the order is complete send to est... buh then when i check with my cabal acc iall i see is 0 and i already send 2 ticket to GM as well hopefully they gona fix the refill coin problem soon and give my 4000 ecoin ><" . Day Buy 10May

it neva happend lyk that to me b4 when i pay it of from paypal gto to cabal acc refresh button everything is refill buh not its not ><"

g0ing to Merc meng?!?! EST wont let you go there u noob ass!!! buy me forc amp there...k?!?!

was thinking of going to merc but not yet ^^ venus started to get boring too me ><" but merc if u are a procs War WL are long ass thats what i heard =(

check ur inbox in ur lililiken account...i have a msg. to you there!!!

is it still a problem as of now?!?! any1 got there ecoins back!?!?

damn...now everybody is scared on buying e-coins....@_@