Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Enhancing Wizards!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    for range, pretty much FA + WI need like auto +3 range for all their attacks. that would solve ALOT of those issues actually.
    +1

Can you make what your goal in this thread is a bit more clear

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Banned
    So wizards cant solo high lvl dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by megablast1 View Post
    So wizards cant solo high lvl dungeons?
    tell that to spur

Quote Originally Posted by Hilal View Post
    This is to revive the thread. I always said that wizards are no more than a support class. That's the case and I tried to make a discussion about how to make it less. But I guess most of u are not agreed with that point. I will here deliver a quote from a wizard guide written by "RatzaTM", to make the idea "wizards are a supporter class" as a fact for all of u:

" The wizard is first and foremost, a support class (yes, I've said it), and this can be easily seen by the balance of buffs that he has : 4 Self buffs versus 7 Party buffs.......No matter what others tell you, you are a support class. In Clan Wars, in Nation Wars, in War channels, your job is to make sure that the party members are alive. There have been many situations where I saw wizards totally ignoring this side of the class thus contributing to the loss of their party / nation.

You are a support class dear Wizard, let me retype that : A SUPPORT CLASS. Your job in TG for example is to keep the melee's buffed with Force Increase and Sharpness and Spirit Intension. Your job is to keep that warrior alive as much as possible while he slashes away the Resurrect tower. Give him Force Increase and he won't be Mana Frozen. Stay close to him and he will buff himself with Fury and Bloody Spirit. Buff him with Spirit Intension and Mass Restore and Restore and he will use Cats and become an invincible killing machine. Failure to do so will result in both of you dying from a lvl 160 FB that laughs in your face while he execrates and mana freezes you two and then goes BM for the kill.

.... (Wizards have) No PVE skill (orange skills) (which) means that your damage on mobs will never match a melee class on the same skill rank (for example on GMaster skill damage output)
    "

So plz accept this fact WE ARE A SUPPORT CLASS not like the other classes.

Hence, back to the beginning, how could make this class a less supporter one. Many ideas have been given in this context but none of them agreed upon by all of us. I want you to go back to my list of ideas for enhancing wizard and choose one (modify it or keep it as it is). But I need a "Consensus" on one idea that won't overpower wizards but keep them in parallel with other classes because we have the lowest hp, lowest defense, lower (if not lowest) dmg output and lowest number of self-soloist effective buffs.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. : I hope expert wizards share with us their views.
    P.S.2: I hope we could share objective ideas not just trolling or saying no for just "saying no".
    P.S.3: I don't like (actually want) someone comes up saying "wizards are not support classes" or so, cause i don't want to explain again and again how they are.

you can be a support class if you want but i'll stick to pewpewing

Not like ur gonna be standing there like an idiot after buffing someone..

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

hilal will

I think what RatzaTM was really saying is use your buff to support other class. During those few seconds of buffing you are indeed a support class with regen, fi, si, sp etc. Outside of that you should be strategically hitting your target. (In this respect other classes have their "I am support class" moments too)

I suggest a self buff that is mini version of si. Like resist 8 dmg and 3 rate. This might boost our survival in the field and make us stay more in the front line as combatant.

Pve is fine for wizards as we have double vamp and decent stun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuai View Post
    I think what RatzaTM was really saying is use your buff to support other class. During those few seconds of buffing you are indeed a support class with regen, fi, si, sp etc. Outside of that you should be strategically hitting your target. (In this respect other classes have their "I am support class" moments too)

I suggest a self buff that is mini version of si. Like resist 8 dmg and 3 rate. This might boost our survival in the field and make us stay more in the front line as combatant.

Pve is fine for wizards as we have double vamp and decent stun.
    wi arent suppose to be in the front line period.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    wi arent suppose to be in the front line period.
    Not literally at range of 3 from the mobs I meant where the fight is happening

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast