Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MarsRaps (Buy ~ Trade ~ Sell) List:

Sip Sip

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

eyyy, gms this dude obviously hacks! noone that just came on this dang game cant get this lucky to get these drops....its obiviosly from people he hacked...i know this because my guildies have gotten hacked and he has these same exact items...GMS DO SOMETHING OR LOOSE YOUR FREAKIN GAMERS AND MONEY YALL ARE MAKIN!!!
    Last edited by coyotelord2; 06-16-2011 at 05:31 PM.

Hey u no life POS funny i just got hacked and so did my friend and surprise surprise, our stuff is on ur list, u no life, no balls, garbage POS, enjoy while u can u fking ahole. Your time is coming VERY soon u pathetic PO monkey S

I LOL'D at ur list of hacked gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    cabal online 3rd commandment...thou shalt not help obvious alz sellers make slave labor pay off of stolen gear
    lololol +1

if any1 is stupid enough to buy his gear i dont feel sorry for them cus hes gonna prob hack the person who buys this STOLEN gear and gain MORE MONEY

Titanium
    Ya oviously funny the stuff i've posted wasn't any hack gear for #1. #2 gear i've posted as updated list is gear my guild and i are selling. Like for example the bluestin 14% is crafted: 7% m amp & 7% s amp. And i make most of my alz off of crafting, an buying vouchers form cash shop. 7/11 store & gamestop has lots of GoCash cards i buy whole rack when i can and fill my acc, and friends accs with thousands of e coins when i can afford it. Sorry if you don't understand the word job pays well.

Titanium
    no if you look on my thread that was first posted it was a miss jam, which means mess up i typed to fast. Suit was 7% m amp & 7% s amp of amp extended twice with hp which then made it 3sloted... didnt wanna confuse anyone so i edited it.. Was 1sloted crafted with 14% amp. That bluestin was from ogp which i had for longest then extended it which is now acc binding due to change up alot of stuff is now acc binding on cabal, even sehh from event, & xmas socks acc binding

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Interesting....So you have it crafted amp with 2 slots with amp in 1 slot and extended twice for 100 hp.....keep it comin,I'm lovin it even more
    +1

Oh and btw Mars, extended slots don't give 50hp.

Quote Originally Posted by MarsRaps View Post
    PvE Gear For Sale:
    Weekly Vouchers For Sale:
    12-30-33x Vouchers 85kk Ech / (Active)

"SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY"
    Lol global

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast