Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well I'm done playing again

The upgrade system suucks yes. It takes luck. And i'm telling you now, if you fail once, stop and try later. You'll be glad you saved your alz somewhere in that process. I know it's pure luck bcs i spent only around 300m total from +3 to +15 for my osm helm, but my suit I spent probably about 400m on and nothing. I spent 250m on uchh to +3 my forcium kat (which got stolen like 8 months later) starting at +8. Point is, quitting over something so trivial is stupid. Have fun with whatever you were previously doing though. And battle FS isn't that odd (it's cheaper for only 6 def less)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Cabal's upgrade system is so garbage.

look. I have other things to do, so 20m takes a while to get, and yes i know i can get them free, doesn't mean i can do it quickly. And 20m in cores was just this time. I've been through this before... several times... I should have probably sold it at +5 saved my money, and just bought a better one anyway.
    and if you had 10 bil to waste upgrading, why didn't you buy it already upgraded?

Oh well, I'm done, its just a rage quit I'll probably be back some time and fail back down to 2 a few times. So no you can't have my gear, its not that great anyway.

and i've noticed it takes luck. Which i don't seem to have in any game. I'm cursed. So anyway back to what I was doing.

being unlucky in other games lol.
    Anyway.
    have fun everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Not like there was a load of heavy FBs and martial FAs, or anything. Because you know, that's being soooooooooo unique.
    Martial FA's were actually alot less common then I expected (people talk about them more then use them), while heavy FB's on the other hand are everywhere.

Still, as for originality... I would have at the very least been the first (or at least one of the few) Battle FS out there. I've heard a few people being heavy WI/FA.... the builds were bad as it is, but now they are going to su*ck even more.... they really did not need a nerf >.>
    Last edited by Urban; 06-25-2011 at 06:16 AM. Reason: getting rid of "i love you I love you I love you" >.<
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    The upgrade system suucks yes. It takes luck. And i'm telling you now, if you fail once, stop and try later. You'll be glad you saved your alz somewhere in that process. I know it's pure luck bcs i spent only around 300m total from +3 to +15 for my osm helm, but my suit I spent probably about 400m on and nothing. I spent 250m on uchh to +3 my forcium kat (which got stolen like 8 months later) starting at +8. Point is, quitting over something so trivial is stupid. Have fun with whatever you were previously doing though. And battle FS isn't that odd (it's cheaper for only 6 def less)
    Even if I have the alz I dont have the guts to upgrade like you did XD. Anyway, now you can enjoy lots of hp boost

Quote Originally Posted by zhuai View Post
    Even if I have the alz I dont have the guts to upgrade like you did XD. Anyway, now you can enjoy lots of hp boost
    I'm a crazy upgrade risk taker, since I know in the end, it's just a game. If I fail, oh well. If I succeed, then awesome! You should see how many dozen times I've +9 items and failed +10 ( btw I use normal cores until I get to +12, then i try enhanced)
    As for the HP boost, If my math is correct, my current gears will bring me +1137 HP (don't base it off my vRd HP, that's incorrect atm) bringing me right around 4680 or so.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 06-25-2011 at 06:25 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12