Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hey Beserk_Fury

Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    my skills on FA>his skills as FA prove me wrong. see it didn't wo....nvm i give up too lazy xD
    Quote Originally Posted by srsbidness View Post
    unless fiery's in a coma....he doesnt really need "skill" (OMG I HAS SKILL I PRESS MY KEYBOARD LIKE PRO) to 1 shot you
    what he said, u can have all the skill in the world but if u cant even kill him what good is skill for?

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    what he said, u can have all the skill in the world but if u cant even kill him what good is skill for?
    You maintain range, yo; my PoS FS, with 0 upgrades after Expert, managed to pull out ten kills , (T2 of course where I am literally two shot mat)
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    You maintain range, yo; my PoS FS, with 0 upgrades after Expert, managed to pull out ten kills , (T2 of course where I am literally two shot mat)
    again, what good is range if u cant even kill him?

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    so according to the timeline...."Windsoul" had one over 2 years ago (lol) that up and vanished like a fart in the wind,especially when the only epic amp/db wep at the time was rockstar's blade,and you bought one off of meleenathesage for the unbelievable price of 7b,(8 months ago),right about the same time haniel ( a known duper) +15'd his orb

sorry,still seems too convienient

EDIT: nevermind,I remember now...windsoul,from FiRe (it's still early and I haven't had my morning bowl of weedies yet)
    from fire? i only remember him in ares

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    again, what good is range if u cant even kill him?
    Bro, 5 kills meng 5 killlllllls

i r cool nao
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 07-07-2011 at 09:27 AM.
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    rofl,if you keep repeating the lie then eventually you'll convince everyone?......including yourself?.....sorry,if these orbs existed before FT2 then I'd have heard about them at least once in the past 3 YEARS that I've played cabal,it's funny how it didn't surface until after the EST transfer

not to mention that they'd be extended by now with the last SEHH event

still rofl,yeah,it's fiery's and only +11?.......and still unextended after he's had multiple sehh's?....smh,gg guys.....just quit
    idk why he havent extend yet,maybe waiting for the perfect orb? idk.. anyway in a 123 pvp fiery>mia .

so according to the timeline...."Windsoul" had one over 2 years ago (lol) that up and vanished like a fart in the wind,especially when the only epic amp/db wep at the time was rockstar's blade,and you bought one off of meleenathesage for the unbelievable price of 7b,(8 months ago),right about the same time haniel ( a known duper) +15'd his orb

sorry,still seems too convienient

EDIT: nevermind,I remember now...windsoul,from FiRe (it's still early and I haven't had my morning bowl of weedies yet)
    Lol so turns out my info was right. Thanks spur for the back up, knew someone here would still be from back then and would remember.

So again you have it, that SS kinda says it all dont you think? Jaths no craft (slotted magic amp) extended 7/24 (yes really hard to get wen u can see a sword amp version around last week) not to mention jath go that maybe.......3-4months ago? And most of the other information is true, however Windsoul was the original owner of one of the forci orbs.

Shadow Titanium
    The corner of screenshot doesn't say people left the party..

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    "windsoul who?" lol ill just keep this up for everyone to see, anyone thats been in cabal long enough will just laugh
    LOL, i guess rastan has not been in Cabal long enough to know all the partd of cabal....

Shadow Titanium
    we went to a FT yesterday no drop at all final chest. always a first time.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast