Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Caylum View Post
    gotcha? rofl most of ur guildies knew i didnt have a daughter >.> they didnt fill u in? lol. biggest roll play prank ive seen in cabal.
    uhh so you dont have a daughter
    <------ (Next badass) BYATCH

i think we all experienced our own ballet here tonight. a ballet of emotion and feelings.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
    i think we all experienced our own ballet here tonight. a ballet of emotion and feelings.
    rofl i miss u.

and i like how when obsessions realized the chick he was talking dirty to offering alz for pics turns out to be a guy . . . he st.fu lol.
    Last edited by Caylum; 07-07-2011 at 04:59 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    O.o uhm? i am a girl.. soo yeaa, why would i waste alz on pics too O.o. Obviously never happened... she adde dme but i never even talked to her lol? and btw you guys were very convincing

Yay my first post Idk why this thing registered w my Facebook but ..w.e
    Can we just all get along~ can we just all be friends~...
    btw Airwave sux<3

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsessions View Post
    O.o uhm? i am a girl.. soo yeaa, why would i waste alz on pics too O.o. Obviously never happened... she adde dme but i never even talked to her lol? and btw you guys were very convincing
    freakin lessy >.> i should have done what u asked and got some in return =O

Shadow Titanium
    dude.. caylum im done lol just put it behind our backs >.>

Titanium
    no no no lets keep going. ive never heard of a l3sbian p3dophile before. . . . u got me interested. lets talk =O

Shadow Titanium
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥phile? i never asked for any pics lmfao and i never dirty talked with whoever was in crittney... she added me and when she pmed me she talks about war and thats all lmfao. lol... I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥phile.. im not even 18 yet >.>. LIke i said before im done fighting over nothing. You can keep going but im not going to respond. bye ^^
    Last edited by Obsessions; 07-07-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caylum View Post
    ok? i cant take it from him. hes better than me. ive said it over and over. what does ur post even mean? am i noob for not being able to take it from him? can u? or any other perfection? idk how liki got brought into this. me and him are friends. since b4 i even heard of perfection. why im being compared to someone i openly admit being better than me ill never know.
    Well before this post I had not seen you openly admit you were better. And no you're not noob, and I don't think i've ever implied that since Liki is just damn good =D! I had already said my point so there's really no need to say it again ^^

AND this is a t2 thread so I believe it is alright to bring Liki into this considering he is in t2 =O

P.S. Kiwi you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and I shall eat you in guild chat >:O & and Mori-sempai is still a troller that knows ballet

Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast