Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on in Cabal, where is everyone???HanDoi, Dasmexy, oXIo...

Banned

Cool What is going on in Cabal, where is everyone???HanDoi, Dasmexy, oXIo...

Everytime when i used to go to ch5 i saw them all there, but now adays none of them are there, where did they all go, what is going on? anyone have any idea?

Where are these missing people:

HanDoi
    DaSmexy

oXIo -claims he isnt dead?
    Spur
    tomaboy
    DavidKanz
    JoeJonas
    KevinJonas
    DrifterX
    Sn0w
    RatherDashing
    FierySagittarius

those ppl that named themselves after cars ie: BMWzFerrari
    the F7 dudes F7devil
    BurningRaven
    Unkn0wncharacter....Basically all the seiretei members have dissapeared
    KY73WI
    Hanny

theres alot missing and i have forgotten some that are missing, where are these ppl?
    feel free to add more to the missing peoples list

Quote Originally Posted by cutie View Post
    HanDoi Different channel
    DaSmexy Quit
    oXIo -claims he isnt dead? Still playing once in a while, has another wiz named XI
    Spur renamed to WI
    tomaboy Different channel
    DavidKanz Renamed to DK
    JoeJonas got/noob no one cares about
    KevinJonas got/noob no one cares about
    DrifterX Different channel
    Sn0w Different channel
    RatherDashing Not sure
    FierySagittarius Banned
    those ppl that named themselves after cars ie: BMWzFerrari Not sure
    the F7 dudes F7devil Pretty sure he quit
    BurningRaven Different channel
    Unkn0wncharacter Different channel
    KY73WI Semi-quit, gets on once in a while
    Hanny Different channel
    Most of them still play, you just haven't seen them lol.
    Last edited by Deathlymonkey; 08-05-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Banned
    wonder what channel they in, i also tried to pm them but they not online like WI it says offline or does not exist

Banned
    i saw Dasmexy selling stit wiz boots and gloves in AH, and they are still in there

HanDoi is renamed to LegendHandoi, and he is now a FB seen him recently in ch5 BI

DaSmexy
    guess he still plays i saw him selling stuff

oXIo -claims he isnt dead? barly plays, and i think we all kno why...he cant shout anymore, her XI char is in seiretei

Spur -renamed to WI, and i dont kno why he wuld change his name into that cuz WI is so lame, hr 20

tomaboy- from venus , havent seen him lately

DavidKanz- changed name to DK also known as Donkey Kong, the leader of seiretie

JoeJonas -rumor has it he still play o.o ,but i have never seen him ever since he got banned, so idk he probally got banned for good http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Tier-Bringers also harrasing a girl, scamed ppl, the jonas have done it all, and deserve to be banned

KevinJonas -either quit or got banned just like his brother, theres actually a thread by snow, where he kept spamming him and a GM took care of it, just like joe jonas http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ght=kevinjonas ,ppl were complaing one day in ch5 about kevin trying to scam ppl aswell, always up to no good, ive always wondered, was there ever a NickJonas?

DrifterX- saw him showing off his eof8 in ch5, renamed to drifters

Sn0w hes a whiner, always complaining

RatherDashing quit long time ago

FierySagittarius
    banned...serves him right, this dude has no skills what so eve, hes an alz buyer, gone for good now, until he decides to buy more alz and make another one http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=fiery i rember him showing off his gear like he's all that, getting himself pwned by han, he was claiming to be the best FA in NA, well have a nice life fiery, he has a sister in TheSoveriegn (The ex-guild of the Jonas Brothers) named melennathetank or something.

BurningRaven

Unkn0wncharacter

KY73WI never plays

Hanny
    renamed to Han...kinda stupid if u ask me
    Last edited by bustagut; 08-05-2011 at 01:24 PM.

Banned
    wow well who else is missing

Titanium
    Lol u are not the only 1 who feel that all my gulid left they only log in 1 time each mothe I so I left + half of the players left the game after the update !_! Or may be they started new noobs who knows

Quote Originally Posted by bustagut View Post
    HanDoi is renamed to LegendHandoi, and he is now a FB seen him recently in ch5 BI

DaSmexy
    guess he still plays i saw him selling stuff

oXIo -claims he isnt dead? barly plays, and i think we all kno why...he cant shout anymore, her XI char is in seiretei

Spur -renamed to WI, and i dont kno why he wuld change his name into that cuz WI is so lame, hr 20

tomaboy- from venus , havent seen him lately

DavidKanz- changed name to DK also known as Donkey Kong, the leader of seiretie

JoeJonas -rumor has it he still play o.o ,but i have never seen him ever since he got banned, so idk he probally got banned for good http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Tier-Bringers also harrasing a girl, scamed ppl, the jonas have done it all, and deserve to be banned

KevinJonas -either quit or got banned just like his brother, theres actually a thread by snow, where he kept spamming him and a GM took care of it, just like joe jonas http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ght=kevinjonas ,ppl were complaing one day in ch5 about kevin trying to scam ppl aswell, always up to no good, ive always wondered, was there ever a NickJonas?

DrifterX- saw him showing off his eof8 in ch5, renamed to drifters

Sn0w hes a whiner, always complaining

RatherDashing quit long time ago

FierySagittarius
    banned...serves him right, this dude has no skills what so eve, hes an alz buyer, gone for good now, until he decides to buy more alz and make another one http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=fiery i rember him showing off his gear like he's all that, getting himself pwned by han, he was claiming to be the best FA in NA, well have a nice life fiery, he has a sister in TheSoveriegn (The ex-guild of the Jonas Brothers) named melennathetank or something.

BurningRaven

Unkn0wncharacter

KY73WI never plays

Hanny
    renamed to Han...kinda stupid if u ask me
    No caption for me? Q.Q

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    No caption for me? Q.Q
    ur the same old blueingRaven, also what tv show is ur display pic from? looks very familiar

oh yea i just found out XI isnt playing cabal atm cuz she is playing DragonNest

Banned
    LOL harrasing a girl?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast