Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: My pluma solo

RedOsmium
    I just went in game and tried it on a dummy, seems like it could be legit. I did target myself a few times, but it didn't always show it.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

once you get the initial "mash" of the buttons figured out, the timing can vary on how fast or slow you do it and still have a successful retarget
    Mercury's #1 Breakfast Meat!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    I just went in game and tried it on a dummy, seems like it could be legit. I did target myself a few times, but it didn't always show it.
    YO DASMEXY^^^^^^^^^^ PROVEN WRONG SON KAKA thnx chainlock. it just comes down to timing.. sausage has spent soooo much time on it lul. i tried it myself as i said before, its simple and easy to do, just find the right rhythm and its perfect.

sojea dasmexy provenwrongbysome1whoalsothoughtandcalledsausageou tforusingmacros. udoneson.

Quote Originally Posted by Sausag3 View Post
    Edit: LOL Kai, we just said basically the exact same thing, except I didn't include all the lololoingatyournoobtrololololing
    lols yup true that. gotta call trollers out though bro.

RedOsmium
    It seems you can just mash the buttons instead of needing a rythm doing it this way, doesn't work well in close quarters with other mobs are around at all tho.
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

It does annoy me so when you forget to use the space bar LOL

Edit: Also annoys me how I let some trolls almost make me explain my method, in detail, that I figured out for a perfect retarget.(Can't take all the credit, there was help in figuring this out)

Chain, in most situations a mob that gets close will be knocked out of range with just 2 claws and your back on the boss
    Last edited by Sausag3; 09-04-2011 at 02:15 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sausag3 View Post
    It does annoy me so when you forget to use the space bar LOL
    QQ lol sthu and go to bed like you said you were. andilldowhatiwantwheniwanthowiwantdasmexyisjustmad hegotownedandprovenwrong!

And eh chain. i found if i did it to fast i would just keep targeting myself and did nothing at all. iunno but yah its in effect just mashing the keys. and a realllllllllllllly simple way to 2 claw on a bl.

OMG it took like 2 mins to read that sentence STOP

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    QQ lol sthu and go to bed like you said you were. andilldowhatiwantwheniwanthowiwantdasmexyisjustmad hegotownedandprovenwrong!

And eh chain. i found if i did it to fast i would just keep targeting myself and did nothing at all. iunno but yah its in effect just mashing the keys. and a realllllllllllllly simple way to 2 claw on a bl.
    So long as I kept hitting the keys in the correct order it didn't seem to matter what speed I moved my fingers, the only difference was the faster I went the less I could actually see it target my character.

My apologies to Sausag3, I was thrown off by the never breaking target.
    Last edited by chainlock; 09-04-2011 at 02:19 AM.

I can 1 claw better than you though sausage!

Dangit, stop pursuing this in public chat! Its a top secret technique I developed alongside Chuck Norris, James Bond(Sean Connery), Charlie Sheen, George Lucas, and uh...Ninjas. I wasn't supposed to mention the ninjas, they asked me not t.......oh crap the ninja are her

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast