Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: no event for labor day weekend?

Banned
    what a farking moron logic.

so if i actually like playing a game, but the moderators are terrible... i should just leave? what if i dont want to quit because i actually like playing the game? how about i make critique on why they are horrible and they try to fix it as part of their job?

i know you're a brown noser, but one day you will learn that brown nosing will get you nowhere. the gm will never befriend you in or out of game, much less acknowledge your existence except when you make those pitiful gm appreciation threads for things they never do out of obligation to show that they somewhat care what community thinks of them.

apparently they are so busy moderating the game, but have enough time where they'd rather post on forum making fun of their player-base on long weekends.

uhmmm.... Q_Q ?

Banned
    precisely

uhmmm.... Q_Q

more.... ?!

Banned
    doing so

anything else?

ahhhhhhhhhh nvm I'm going back to sleep. u have fun!

your just looking to get forum banned, aren't you buffme?
    kakaka.

i'd suggest just shutting up and letting the GM's do their job. why not go buy alz or something and let that be your little event otherwise your just going to piss Lorkan or Kato off and get banned off forums.
    =)

Have a good day now.
    & keep up the new progress GM's.
    LucyWA 10x WA

Banned
    i refuse i will not get banned because i am not flaming anyone for the sake of "trolling", it is a legitimate concern for the community that our gm are so laxed in creating events for us.

and what progress?

Considering the fact i've noticed less bots and spammers around in game i'd say thats progress in its own. Also I see fewer and fewer people sitting here on forum's doing nothing but complaining about their ticket's being answered, another form of progress.

Just because you don't get your way doesn't mean it gives you a right to sit here on forums and do nothing else but make a pointless thread on why you like to qq soo much about everything possible. Why don't you become a GM and do something about yourself then, huh? Oh thats right because you probably don't have the knowledge to run the game and do the things they do on a daily basis to keep the game from crashing completly and leaving the people who still do play without a game to come home to from work or school. Your like the one person out of the hundred's that play who will get on the game, complain in game, then log onto the forum's and sit here and make pointless posts about crap you wish they'd change.

Well heres a small lesson in life, you don't get everything you want to buddy. Your one person trying to ask for things you think would improve the game when the games already improving without anything you could want. If you really hate our GM's soo much then go become one yourself and do the changes you'd like to see otherwise you should just shut up and go crawl back in your closet and cry over the game some more.

NOW.
    HAVE.A.GOOD.DAY.
    I'm going to eat now, idiot.
    LucyWA 10x WA

Oh and it's not a legitimate concern for the community, it's only your concerns and noone else's. Just be quiet and let the GM's do their job and you go back to crying in game some more because of your problems.
    LucyWA 10x WA

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast