Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: elite saix

elite saix

lol wiggle my way out, it wasn't a lie. he was ip banned last I checked. obviously the ban time expired or they unbanned him.you got me so good bro.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

lol theres numerous explanations, he could have dynamic ip and just happened to get assigned new ip/range since the last ban by the DHCP, or he could have used a alternate connection like a proxy or something; i dont see where there is any need to wiggle out of anything.

i personally would find it hard to believe they would IP ban temporarily, if you pushed them far enough for ip ban, that means you probably already created multiple accounts and they decided to take it a step further. Dont see it expiring as opposed to his ip changing, but i guess its possible as well.

elite saix l2internet.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post

i personally would find it hard to believe they would IP ban temporarily,

elite saix l2internet.
    thats why I threw out the fact that he was ip banned. his new accounts were getting banned instantly a few months ago so I didn't think he could be back on the forums. but who knows nowadays. est has done dumber shi/t than unban someone who was ip banned.

pro english right here

the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post

lol wiggle my way out, it wasn't a lie. he was ip banned last I checked. obviously the ban time expired or they unbanned him.you got me so good bro.
    trololololol UMADBRO?!
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

my ip got banned before, im just using a diff/new compy

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowichigo View Post
    trololololol UMADBRO?!
    not mad actually was just responding to him in a new thread because the old one was closed. thanks for caring though.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    not mad actually was just responding to him in a new thread because the old one was closed. thanks for caring though.

/thread closed.
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.