Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What is going on in Cabal, where is everyone???HanDoi, Dasmexy, oXIo...

Quote Originally Posted by bustagut View Post

Sn0w hes a whiner, always complaining

Lol @ 2 post forum acct summarizing chan 5.; Complaining about? Anything i raised is valid points from DK alz glitching n inflating uchh to 20m per to pre-global transfer requesting the obvious exploiters be banned before transferring. I complained when map's memory addresses where not protected/checked for fusion of maps on a client. I complained about AOE being un-protected for GM enabled client side modifications which enables botters to 1 hit the whole map anytime they wish with no disconnection from the server.

I complained when GMs banned my main for shop disconnection glitch in trade chans on both servers, I complained when they banned my other accounts for knocking people over on lvl 1 in town. I complained when they allowed obvious alz buyers to exist ingame, but choose to take action against exploiters who attempt to create influx of alz/items artificially.

I complained when GM starts pming me over patching the bypass, then lorkan gets hired and starts ruining forums for his own pleasure, to protect that which is never truly secure (his company, and cabal online). Most recently i decided to complain about lorkans ability to use bias discretion when moderating my posts, assuming he has control over the servers integrity via forum moderation, which its-self its a fallacy.

Why dont you list your IGN for the forums entertainment so i can see which sped, and how clueless to whats going on behind the scenes you truly are.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

try channel 3

Banned
    you are the biggest complainer i kno, i remeber you complaining about seiretei members as cheaters or sumthin silly, and then about joe and kevin jonas situation, and all about random stuff,

Shadow Titanium
    Yeah there was a nickjonas too I remember him when i first came to merc. they were all annoying, claimed to be girls to me, but guys to my friend lol. maybe they're trannies o.o
    [/url]

B>Battle cart 2/3 Air/bloody disc 2/3 1 slot +0 titanium battleboots

All getting hacked

Nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

we need yoxo, phamton and kanzaki or Taranida and Reaper back the bl's need motivators

we need Seiyuu, iDrax and n3me back, the fb we have well....mostly gears. someone from global is kinda good though but theres like a gear issue but yeah they need someone in merc to honor them. we have a hfb too, so unique

zodi and Spur still here but not active. melo where is melo!? lol oh well wi are in a good profile because xi and rompychoo show proness and skill. Rapchez from venus! oh that monster is in merc so YEAH wiz are good now. Barbarian!!! that guy should come back, he is my pk idol!!!

ummm WA, oh the seireitei wa's are monsters, i think were good we dont need f9angel or jus2ez. we have darkdd and those sei wa's so yeah ...the wa's are proud!!!!

ummm FS, omg FS! ...we need a mihe, zagatocefiro and a SeraphVeritas. We had WEYS, he's ermmmmkay but the attitude...chill = good, mad = tantrums! the venus has the monster right now, not merc. the sei FS...same! i dont know he is like chill = good! mad = tantrums to the second power (tantrum_mode ^ 2)<<<like that ! we have a mFs too, he's okay but i still miss pottytrained. definitely need someone to step up!

and the FA's well... we have two. Lovextreme still here but not as active, he fused with jathniel-kun, shootingstars...rarely.. Haniel...he's here, quiet and humble, dork is ,as always, the peacemaker even though people bite him left and right up and down! oooh if i was just playing atm id KILL THEM ALL! they cant bite my friend! we got a stompdown from venus he has potential..ill tell ya that, but we still need Neiro, phan and buttons.. oh neiro did a good job to raise them, I tried to raise a few but they ended causing trouble when they got pretty high (lol) trolling like they know a thang! and now they think theyre top of teh world even though you see ingame that theyre not.

beliel, and Celija/Filia... we need those two too! ooh these FA's, trying to understand them atm, I can only understand a few. So we need someone to step up and be a good inspiration. Han is doing a good job on that atm. WE NEED MORE!
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 02-28-2012 at 07:35 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post

and the FA's well... we have two. Lovextreme still here but not as active, he fused with jathniel-kun, shootingstars...rarely.. Haniel...he's here, quiet and humble, dork is ,as always, the peacemaker even though people bite him left and right up and down! oooh if i was just playing atm id KILL THEM ALL! they cant bite my friend! we got a stompdown from venus he has potential..ill tell ya that, but we still need Neiro, phan and buttons.. oh neiro did a good job to raise them, I tried to raise a few but they ended causing trouble when they got pretty high (lol) trolling like they know a thang! and now they think theyre top of teh world even though you see ingame that theyre not.

beliel, and Celija/Filia... we need those two too! ooh these FA's, trying to understand them atm, I can only understand a few. So we need someone to step up and be a good inspiration. Han is doing a good job on that atm. WE NEED MORE!
    MIA you forgot CATHY! o.o
    She pro too!

reaper and his pro tit db lawl

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

yah but jonas's stopped their stuff it seems after they got infi-pinged kakaka

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast