Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nation War Addition

Changes have been made to the first post. Please check it out and comment. Also the hp gain is before multiplication from war. I'm still not sure if having a leg while getting the points should be required or not. What do you guys think? If we did it might help those that don't have uber weapons to get better increases from legs, while those that bm2 alot would just keep theirs. Idk. Let me know.
    Last edited by SUPERSAYIAN; 11-25-2011 at 09:18 AM.

u forgot magic atk cough :)
    DeathVanity
    4eva
    Gaijin>xXChimeraXx>DeathBlow>RuoExtraxi>DeathBlow

Quote Originally Posted by DeathVanity View Post
    u forgot magic atk cough
    My bad lol. Ill fix that.

Titanium
    http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    Lol. A worker will forever be a worker if its not manditory they wont do it. Theatre is a more communication business where as game company hired gm to moniter games and stuff l. The head is respIsble for this kind of stuff but appearently the head admin aint even showing us results after 3 yrs? Wat rhat tell u
    1. GM= Game Master not Game Moderator 2. If they have no communication how do they do updates? 3. CLICK HERE FOR FREE TRANSLATOR 4. You are some insecure little douchebag that trolls all day long cuz you have no life.

Better than sliced bread.

Titanium
    i like playing the "worker" role and just do what im suppose to do at a job and nothing more im glad i get fired from my job jejeje!!!
    :P:P

Titanium
    Lol. A worker will forever be a worker if its not manditory they wont do it. Theatre is a more communication business where as game company hired gm to moniter games and stuff l. The head is respIsble for this kind of stuff but appearently the head admin aint even showing us results after 3 yrs? Wat rhat tell u
    If you are not lazy like some people *cough cough*

triple post much?, think up all you're going to write before you post next time dude.

The coding is too complex for a game like this, well for the developers that is hahahaha. Would throw off war a bit much i think.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    triple post much?, think up all you're going to write before you post next time dude.

The coding is too complex for a game like this, well for the developers that is hahahaha. Would throw off war a bit much i think.
    Well I think the new bm3 system in the game would be harder to code than this but then again i don't remember alot about programming anymore. It's been too long since I've had those classes. Anyways, it could cause lag(or more than usual) for some ppl because you would be calling for extra files for each of the upgrades and the counter which keeps track of all the kills while using the leg. Btw thanks for commenting.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSAYIAN View Post
    Well I think the new bm3 system in the game would be harder to code than this but then again i don't remember alot about programming anymore. It's been too long since I've had those classes. Anyways, it could cause lag(or more than usual) for some ppl because you would be calling for extra files for each of the upgrades and the counter which keeps track of all the kills while using the leg. Btw thanks for commenting.
    Actually no, it's the same concept as the OLD FB BM2 if you were here that long ago. Basically if FB did 1 skill then BM2 skill, it would do 1 beam, 2 hits = 2 beams, and 4+ = 3 beams. More beams = more dmg and aoe.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123