Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mission War Waiting

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    cuz instead of being the stubborn ass, you can be the helpful one and hope in this community of selfish children that your kindness might eventually spread.....doubt it'll happen but it's better than being the bad guy
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Hmm well, mostly I relog for friends/guildies.. If war is like 50 50 I don't usually log until were winning for sure, and if I know the person I relog for don't make us lose .. But after this update winning won't matter much ^_^

omg hi!!! ◕‿◕

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    I dont understand why people care so damn much about their points in lower tiers anyways....there's no bringer, guardian or super spiffy title for it, so just do your team a favor and relog! it doesnt matter how big your ego is or how important you think you are. if people ask you to relog, then god dammit, relog!
    well the top scorers get a bit more alz back and a bit more wexp.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Banned
    Don't know what your thinking, everyone gets the same wexp unless they have beads for it. Doesn't matter if you get 1k points in war, you'll still only get 80 wexp.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarius View Post
    Don't know what your thinking, everyone gets the same wexp unless they have beads for it. Doesn't matter if you get 1k points in war, you'll still only get 80 wexp.
    Actually i have noticed when in the top 3 spot u make more wexp(i get 88wexp) when im 4th and below i get 80 but idk sometimes i have gotten 1st and second made only 80 so idk how that works.( no BB+ Prem or event bonus)
    JinCrestz - 16XBL <Aesir>
    SilverFang - 13XFB <StrangeLand>
    lnazuma - 13XFA <Aesir>

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarius View Post
    naw, you do get a bonus extra tid bit if you place in top 10% i think is what it is....but it's hardly enough to be worth being so stubborn over it
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

What i think they should do (idk if this has be talked about previously i didnt read all the posts but) is keep the wait list but add a sort of tag team like when a player dies one player from the lobby joins in there place and so on and so forth then everyone has had a change to participate also i think they should add like a in war over view of the battle so the players in the lobby can watch the battle take place now having that may give away planes or tactics so to fix that just simply cut the chat between players in war from players in lobby till they can enter.

Its the golden rule, its that simple. If you want others to relog for you, you must relog for them. If you don't relog for them, they feel that they shouldn't relog for you. A good get what you give scenario.

Oh and BTW a tag team would be a good idea.
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 02:26 PM.

people are able to relog for others anyways can we go now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12