Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: E coin has limit?

E coin has limit?

limit of $20 to buy ecoin???? cabt buy more then 20??

Don't quote me on this, but last I knew the limit per time period was only related to credit purchases. If you use pre-paid gamecard or something of that sort, there is no limit because you already purchased the currency when you bought the card at the store. You were using paypal or credit card I'm assuming?

btw the limit on the credit cards from what I could gather was just to help prevent fraud and other uses of credit cards that can happen if someone gets ahold of anothers card and goes crazy before the next statement comes in lol.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

The limit on credit cards is lower for people who have never used said card before or who use it seldom. I have been using the same credit card to purchase premium service since est soft took over management of cabal from ogp and my daily limit is several hundred dollars but it started at like 10. I assume they raise your limit once you have used the card a few times and no one has tried to sue them for fraudulent charges to their accounts :P

ah ok ty guys me undearstand now,guess me wait til next month to buy again

They must like me mines like 1500 lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids