Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Orca the Doom solo!!!

Hybrid View

Banned
    no need to troll stating facts

Quote Originally Posted by oRagingx View Post
    no need to troll stating facts
    More like the opinions of a nobody trying to sound pro, rather than fact. State something productive or go away.
    <-stolen from Athian

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bardiel7777 View Post
    More like the opinions of a nobody trying to sound pro, rather than fact. State something productive or go away.
    pfft i doubt you would no who i am seeing how you probably live in a sewer somewhere,might you be one of those uncapable of killing orca?pfffft nub

find out who i am b4 speaking

pfft i doubt you would no who i am seeing how you probably live in a sewer somewhere,might you be one of those uncapable of killing orca?pfffft nub

find out who i am b4 speaking
    If all you can do is trash talk on forums, then I already know who you are: an idiot. You still haven't stated any facts. Do try to follow directions, boy.

"Find out who I am b4 speaking" <- right back at ya
    Last edited by bardiel7777; 02-09-2012 at 03:18 PM.
    <-stolen from Athian

If all you can do is trash talk on forums, then I already know who you are: an idiot. You still haven't stated any facts. Do try to follow directions, boy.

Jesus Christ. I lol'd hard
    xMaoZedong
    BL
    Capella

Banned

oh my i lol"ed hard lol you are funny pro logic you got there talk trash on forums = idiot

Do try to follow directions <---------------huh?

i think your confused that being said im a go back to lol'ing at your fail comeback k thx for the laugh tho

Just a thought, I think defense-wise perhaps flee rate pots and flee rate gear help with soloing this as well, so you can heal back from a 2.5k hit in time. Offensive-wise it would require multiple BM2s - perhaps dc-ing on purpose, dancing, then going back inside?

Oh, and the Holy Waters of Vitality potions that're in cash shop.
    flee rate gear for soloing?so what would you be giving up for this flee rate hp?amp?does that sounds like its worth what 2% flee rate?your worse than i thought

/uninstall
    Last edited by oRagingx; 02-10-2012 at 08:44 AM.

oh my i lol"ed hard lol you are funny pro logic you got there talk trash on forums = idiot

Do try to follow directions <---------------huh?

i think your confused that being said im a go back to lol'ing at your fail comeback k thx for the laugh tho

flee rate gear for soloing?so what would you be giving up for this flee rate hp?amp?does that sounds like its worth what 2% flee rate?your worse than i thought

/uninstall
    Give up the bravado. Nobody's buying it.

Your trash talk = lack of thought => loudmouthed idiot.
    I told you to post something productive, you didn't = follow directions fail. You couldn't figure out what that obviously meant, so, idiot.

So long, whoever the heck you are. Got better things to do than to play with you.
    <-stolen from Athian

Banned
    Give up the bravado. Nobody's buying it.

Your trash talk = lack of thought => loudmouthed idiot.
    I told you to post something productive, you didn't = follow directions fail. You couldn't figure out what that obviously meant, so, idiot.

So long, whoever the heck you are. Got better things to do than to play with you.
    if you had anything better to do you wouldnt bother to reply.once again your logic failed to amaze me,you say things things to sound intelectual but yet use them in the wrong context.so your saying people trash talk because of lack of thought or by choice?

if you knew what you were talking about i wouldnt be here learn2play and maybe just maybe next time you would take dmg+hpsteal into consideration instead of flee rate holy waters and def gear

brb lol'ing