Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Orca the Doom solo!!!

Hybrid View

Osmium
    Raging r u saying u can solo orca the doom.....make a video to us to see how u can solo it if u can't solo it then stop posting here

I've seen Romp soloing Manticore and CA6 so if u are here make a video showing us how can u solo orca the doom(if u can)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    Raging r u saying u can solo orca the doom.....make a video to us to see how u can solo it if u can't solo it then stop posting here

I've seen Romp soloing Manticore and CA6 so if u are here make a video showing us how can u solo orca the doom(if u can)
    i see you tried to make a point but i with all the grammar mistakes i choose to ignore,i simply stated 4 180s couldnt kill him?kk lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oRagingx View Post
    i see you tried to make a point but i with all the grammar mistakes i choose to ignore,i simply stated 4 180s couldnt kill him?kk lol
    To be honest 4 manning him is hard without bm3. as you can see in Modems ss he hits 4k+ on 180's in bm3, and he'll probably admit, without intuition he'd have died multiple times before killing him. Thus him being very capable of killing everyone in the party. If you wanna prove your point, put your money where your mouth is, show a vid of you, and 4 random people doing ca6, because right now you just sound like some trash talking fodder.
    Last edited by KillerOnDeck; 04-22-2012 at 01:12 AM.