just dont get mad when other fa drop you ez

just saying :P

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakamon View Post
    You calculator average damage depending on how many critical rate you have and then you can see which one benefits the most. As in general CD is better than Amp

And you're right about balancing but... we're not at that point where we're have an overdose of CD and not enough amp yet..... (I don't think we can anyway)
    That would depend on how much amp to crit dmg you are comparing. In a 1:2 ratio, amp is almost always better than crit dmg (a 5 amp craft is superior to a 10 cd craft), but if you push that cd higher, lets say 7 amp:16 cd, then that would depend on the rest of your stats.

But for a lower level FA who doesn't have access to good epaulets or bracelets, orbs with 7 amp are not bad to use. Using all crit dmg orbs, would let their amp fall pretty low (sub-50), while they already gain a large amount of crit dmg from aura and our transcender buff.

Other classes have amp/base transcender buffs which allow their noncrits to hit high, so their crits can be x3 higher if they have 200 crit dmg. But for an FA who can gain 100 crit dmg in aos, they need to ensure that their noncrits are high enough for that x3 to count, which is why low level FA's are particularly poor for hitting high defense targets.

I would say in the case of a lower level FA without good epaulets or bracelets, choose 7 amp over 16 cd, and the other way around (in terms of combo and bm3) for a better geared FA who can maintain 1150+ m.attack and 60 amp, without using amp on orbs.
    Last edited by Cathy; 03-05-2012 at 05:30 PM.

cathy so shhmart

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonLazaro View Post
    cathy so shhmart
    no u o.o

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    That would depend on how much amp to crit dmg you are comparing. In a 1:2 ratio, amp is almost always better than crit dmg (a 5 amp craft is superior to a 10 cd craft), but if you push that cd higher, lets say 7 amp:16 cd, then that would depend on the rest of your stats.

But for a lower level FA who doesn't have access to good epaulets or bracelets, orbs with 7 amp are not bad to use. Using all crit dmg orbs, would let their amp fall pretty low (sub-50), while they already gain a large amount of crit dmg from aura and our transcender buff.

Other classes have amp/base transcender buffs which allow their noncrits to hit high, so their crits can be x3 higher if they have 200 crit dmg. But for an FA who can gain 100 crit dmg in aos, they need to ensure that their noncrits are high enough for that x3 to count, which is why low level FA's are particularly poor for hitting high defense targets.

I would say in the case of a lower level FA without good epaulets or bracelets, choose 7 amp over 16 cd, and the other way around (in terms of combo and bm3) for a better geared FA who can maintain 1150+ m.attack and 60 amp, without using amp on orbs.

you take this game to serious, shut ur dumass up

Quote Originally Posted by dgassant View Post
    y u mad bro? oh i know you fail thats why :P

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    y u mad bro? oh i know you fail thats why :P

lmfaoooooo coming from chingu the great? gimme 1 sec i wanna see that penna solo vid of yours for the lols again

lmfaoooooo coming from chingu the great? gimme 1 sec i wanna see that penna solo vid of yours for the lols again
    hey i wanna pvp you =o

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

Banned
    Yeah totally serious, cause you have to be serious to know how to multiply numbers LOL sorry if i'm not a 12 year old who doesn't know their times table yet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    hey i wanna pvp you =o

teach me to solo penna like you 1st

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast