Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: experience for cabal update "The 3rd Awakening"

experience for cabal update "The 3rd Awakening"

Hiii....i'm a cabal player from indonesia...in indonesia now still cabal saint requeim..The 3rd Awakening is not ready...
    i just want to asking question about the new update, so i can still prepare before new update launched in indonesia...
    please share your experience...help me..

1. how about the price of option scroll, it raised or not? how much it costs ?
    2. It's really we can got amp scroll when broke armor amp..? how about the chance..? it's difficult like scroll rate in cabal saint requeim?
    3. what items whose price has increased?

thanks a lot...i hope you can share your experience for me...

1.) option scrolls of all kinds have become harder to get.
    2.) yes you can get amp option scrolls but havent seen any as of yet. its harder to get than a rate scroll
    3.) Everythings price dropped. (cores,entries,craft mats) because everyone is out lvling now and grinding

only thing you can make money on is the BM3 quest capsules that drop from grinding. but its up to you to use it to get bm3 or sell it to make alz

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

donot expect too much from this update or u will be disappointed like most of us in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWars View Post
    donot expect too much from this update or u will be disappointed like most of us in the USA.
    I don't see what "most of us" are disappointed about. I love this update.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    1.) option scrolls of all kinds have become harder to get.
    2.) yes you can get amp option scrolls but havent seen any as of yet. its harder to get than a rate scroll
    3.) Everythings price dropped. (cores,entries,craft mats) because everyone is out lvling now and grinding

only thing you can make money on is the BM3 quest capsules that drop from grinding. but its up to you to use it to get bm3 or sell it to make alz
    Thanks....hmmm...
    -how about dungeon entries..? is epaulet of dead b2f price raised and be most important entries..??
    - how about the price of armor equipment, weapon orb, crystal,blade ,etc. its raised..?

yeahhh...i'm really interested with this update....so i need to prepare it...
    thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cingcong View Post
    Thanks....hmmm...
    -how about dungeon entries..? is epaulet of dead b2f price raised and be most important entries..??
    - how about the price of armor equipment, weapon orb, crystal,blade ,etc. its raised..?

yeahhh...i'm really interested with this update....so i need to prepare it...
    thanks
    Eod2 entries are about the only thing that is up. Everything else has dropped by a lot.

i already broke a cb 7% amp gloves +9 and got a cd scroll off of it...same option scrolls off of the attk gloves.

eod2 HAS remained sanely priced thus far, but if u thought merg was a pain to get...i'll let u find that out.

and yeah, the books. and prepare for grindfest yet again til u get 160 stain clones. so get ready for sleepless nights lol
    32 mo's or 23200 mushed, ectos, brachs, corns, succ, incubi on both extremes, or any mix of dx...ur choices
    Last edited by Andrea; 04-01-2012 at 04:12 PM.

allright....i need your advice for the weapon price. because now i have some weapon with CDI slot...like mitril GS +8, Topaz orb, etc...and i'm wait to sell on cabal VII " the 3rd aweakning"...hmm...how about the price of this weapon, it;s increased than before..? or down..?? what i should to do..?