Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Things i want next update

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Lol nothing good drops from b2f that will help the economy lol

And in your same reasoning people selling there old gear after getting sig helped too.... Lol...... Not to mention all the people buying cores Just cause were sold at npc dosnt mean all bought them I for one bought from people when mine was made

8 bill your very low on your assumption hell I personally got 10 rol2 from that event on diff chars and I know I wasn't the only one farming them for multiple chars hell my guild Alone at the time prob spent 3 of your 8 bill but your right you know everything
    Yea but people selling non sig gears had nothing to do with them throwing about 3x more alz into npc and item shop. That event did nothing but give GMs more money. And on top of that sgh was a waste, I bought 6 and didn't fail once. complete waste of money, I still have 3 of em. Not to mention they probably spent more alz on vouchers cores and the actual gear than their former gear was worth. Do the math, oh wait forgot that you people from the trailer park only have GED's so adding may be to hard

At 120mil per rol2 8bil sounds about right for a minimum quota. and just because you did it on 10 chars doesn't mean everyone did. Many people who have much more than you are dedicated to one character. Like I said the very minimum for 1 server is 8bil, I didn't post that quota for both. Rreturn your GEd you're not even smart enough for that.

Lol I already proved you wrong on my edjucation and living in the closed thread that you got so quiet in kinda funny you try to smart off now that the thread is closed yet shut your mouth right up when I posted the pics last I checked in those pics I live inns house not a trailer I go by the name whitetrash cause of ignorant people like you seems you just mad cause I have cash to spend on this game and still pay my bills and have nice things while you struggle working at pathetic gamestop but hey atleast it's a job....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Best way to fix the economy- Make everyone take all their crap out the AH, inventory, and warehouses, and drop em' all. /StartOver

Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    Best way to fix the economy- Make everyone take all their crap out the AH, inventory, and warehouses, and drop em' all. /StartOver
    lol that sound like quiting xD i think the dungeon entry drop rate increase would help

Banned
    Lol I already proved you wrong on my edjucation and living in the closed thread that you got so quiet in kinda funny you try to smart off now that the thread is closed yet shut your mouth right up when I posted the pics last I checked in those pics I live inns house not a trailer I go by the name whitetrash cause of ignorant people like you seems you just mad cause I have cash to spend on this game and still pay my bills and have nice things while you struggle working at pathetic gamestop but hey atleast it's a job....
    Lol some 35 year old is comparing his life to mines and im 20? It's alright though, feel good, in 10 years time I'll be calculating the very time the world ends based off astrophysics while you drive your falcon. I'll be nominated for Nobel Peace prizes while you maybe get 6th in a car show. I didn't reply to that thread because It became a "I have more then you have derp derp derp" Thread rather than staying on topic. You did nothing but proving you have despite the GED, I also got banned on my other forum account after GM's deemed I was trolling for calling everyone on the safegaurd thread dumb multiple times. Just lol at your self worth.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    ...in 10 years time I'll be calculating the very time the world ends based off astrophysics while you drive your falcon...
    LOL..........that made my day. Dude, for being 20, you've got alot to learn. I'm only a couple years ahead of you but can tell you that.

I still think this thread is pointless, so let's drive it off topic in whitetrash's "falcon" (i work on falcons o.o, but they fly instead, and are too loud) so we can have this thread locked. It's just a spam thread.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I agree, this is the reason gm's might never do anything we put up here. Someone always calls someone stupid and fail waste of time flame wars start. Gms should make it that only they can respond in this section, to actually make it worth thinking up suggestions for.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    Lol some 35 year old is comparing his life to mines and im 20? It's alright though, feel good, in 10 years time I'll be calculating the very time the world ends based off astrophysics while you drive your falcon. I'll be nominated for Nobel Peace prizes while you maybe get 6th in a car show. I didn't reply to that thread because It became a "I have more then you have derp derp derp" Thread rather than staying on topic. You did nothing but proving you have despite the GED, I also got banned on my other forum account after GM's deemed I was trolling for calling everyone on the safegaurd thread dumb multiple times. Just lol at your self worth.
    well so good you are with assumptions about my age so funny really......lol as for your schooling great im paying for another retard to get a grant on useless education cause he wants to be like the myans wow really ......at your age i was making 40 k a year and building cars at the same time hope your enjoying that game stop 15k a year job .....i grew up with nothing and made something of my self heaven forbid i get on a game a few hours a day ......and yes ill drive my falcon at 5mpg while u think you smart calculating nothing im done with you kid you will never be better then me in game or in rl im just saying
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    well so good you are with assumptions about my age so funny really......lol as for your schooling great im paying for another retard to get a grant on useless education cause he wants to be like the myans wow really ......at your age i was making 40 k a year and building cars at the same time hope your enjoying that game stop 15k a year job .....i grew up with nothing and made something of my self heaven forbid i get on a game a few hours a day ......and yes ill drive my falcon at 5mpg while u think you smart calculating nothing im done with you kid you will never be better then me in game or in rl im just saying
    LOL? Just lol at this post. Lmao. Seriously? Like the Mayans? 40k straight outta high school? I literally just turned 20 like in march btw LOL. Astrophysics = Mayans in your book eh? Shows you know about science, probably one of those ignorant sheep praying for water in Texas or something. Anyway, I know I'm much more intelligent than you, as you've proven here, I could give 2 s***ts about in game I play this game for fun not prove I'm better than anyone at it. Yea you act like any job anyone has is a bad thing? Whats your beef with Gamestop? They told you that you were to dumb to work there when you were my age? Yea you expect everyone to believe at starting position to any job you made 40k a year straight outta high school with no college education. Considering how much astrophysicist get paid I doubt I'll have any trouble making more than you but I digress. I was over this a few of your post ago, I just figured I'd keep flaming you til you gave up. GG it was funny while It lasted.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234