Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
ohhhh WOOOOW Hahahahahahahahahha

YEAH CUZ THE IRISH PEOPLE CAME WITH PASSPORTS AND DOING LINES ENTERING US.. Ohh and dont forget the germans! they came asking for asylum and all that crap too! haahhahahaha lmfao!

French a language of diplomacy??? OMFG "lingua franca"??? i bet you believe you sound smart by saying LINGUA FRANCA hahahahahahah!.. as i said before pathetic creature, NO LANGUAGE IS INSIGNIFICANT.. i mean are u FACKING serious??? LINGUA FRANCA?? DIPLOMACY??? omfg this gringo aint jokin

"people as in human beings" yeah.. you alien asians have weird eyes.. you definitely not people

I love being hispanic, I believe Venezuelans are among the happiest bastards in this ed up world.. We take things with calm and perseverance and work hard in all our problems..

I really feel sorry for you Cathy.. i mean look at you.. look at your 2635 post on forums.. what a nobody.. i even look at your sig and i cant stop thinking WHAT A FACKING LOSER.. but anyways i have a theory of life, it says.. "For better people to be born, trash and gargabe must exist".. I acknowledge your existence now cathy, you may go in peace
And all this does is prove my point. You're a joke. It's a joke that you're proud. And it's a joke that you can "look down" on anybody given your origins.

You can insult the French language all you want. That doesn't change facts.