Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Fatty Americans love them Bacon

meng you guys true colors are starting to show can we just play cabal and get along?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    Well thats because most of the asians coming in crowded containers die and dont make it to breathe US air. Slap yourself for saying "yes it's better" gtf.o
    It's ridiculous that anybody could imply there is mass illegal immigration by Asians. The amount that even attempt to come to the US is so minuscule compared to Mexicans.

1. There is not a national crisis of illegal immigration by Asians
    2. We don't build electric fences in the Pacific Ocean.
    3. There isn't a massive need for laws in California and Washington to control the population of illegal immigrants from Asia and/or deport them.
    4. There isn't a massive drug cartel coming from Asia.

The amount of illegal Mexicans is 10-fold of any illegal immigrants from anywhere else. Any Mexican who tries to justify it by saying there are illegal immigrants from other countries, is fooling themselves.
    Last edited by Cathy; 04-20-2012 at 01:27 AM.

First of all, the United States of America does not even have an official national language. So, there's no one or two or three..etc.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    What Turco Cathy and myself have been arguing about has been going on longer than anyone can remember this did not start with Mexico and the USA it has been going on for thousands of years. Nations have conquered and discriminated against other nations for the simple reason that they were different. Just look at the Ancient Egyptians or the Crusades or the current war with terrorists (Not just in the Middle East), this is an issue that unfortunately will not be solved as long as the idea that might makes right is still in the minds of people. I could write so much more about this , but it would not make a difference because this is a cycle fueled by fear and fear is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger.
    I still it's between Cathy and Turco. Turco makes the thread and then gets flamed for it mainly by Cathy. You just show up when Turco makes the thread and start writing long paragraphs. A lot of Googling for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    First of all, the United States of America does not even have an official national language. So, there's no one or two or three..etc.
    Where have you been? The official language has been English

Quote Originally Posted by SoooRite View Post
    I still it's between Cathy and Turco. Turco makes the thread and then gets flamed for it mainly by Cathy. You just show up when Turco makes the thread and start writing long paragraphs. A lot of Googling for you.

Where have you been? The official language has been English
    Where have you been? Hopefully not in the U.S. because it's not stated anywhere(federal level, so national) that english is the offical language of the United States. Or do you not know your own country?

Banned
    Where have you been? Hopefully not in the U.S. because it's not stated anywhere(federal level, so national) that english is the offical language of the United States. Or do you not know your own country?
    Several countries of the world have no "official" language; however every country has a de facto language, de facto meaning "for all intents and purposes."

LoLs waves English is the official Language
    Look it up......

I give my support to turco and luda meng

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    This thread is so dumb....went from talking about awesome bacon, to Mexicans vs Asians smh

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    I give my support to turco and luda meng
    Most of us should be shocked or something?

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast