Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about Increasing Wexp cap based on Tier?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    You guys are taking this from the wrong perspective and I hate that. The reason I suggested this was less about encouraging lower levels to move up and more about encouraging 170-190's to actually show up for war. T5 has the player base for huge wars but guess what the turn out is extremely small. Why? 170-180s just simply don't attend war, they rather dungeon, pvp in BI, afk in BI, sell items in shop. Maybe if they had a better reason to war they would attend it. Blaming lower level farmers on T5s population is just retarded when you should be blaming the people that are actually 170-190. Like someone stated not everyone wants to take that time grinding just for a hurr durr new tier.

The only people you should be blaming are those 16x's that have been farming T4 for years.
    We used to be 14x =O

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll bring that up next meeting. However, I'm unable to promise anything except that I'll bring it up.
    Woah.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    We used to be 14x =O
    xP

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by [gm] lorkan View Post
    thanks for the suggestion. I'll bring that up next meeting. However, i'm unable to promise anything except that i'll bring it up.
    make it happen lorkan!

HP broke VRS stat ceiling again >.<

to be honest i dont think it's anyones business what teir another person goes to war in, i play this game for fun, and i like warring with friends...

I find T3 and lower to be boring (players too weak or game gets called too fast)
    T4 is the best challenge for me and my gear set (which is mostly osm)
    I never seem to get good drops no matter what i do, so going up against T5 ppl with full forcium amp isnt my idea of fun, forgive me for wanting to go to war to have fun
    162 FB cap (retired)
    169 WA cap
    182 WA proc
    142 WA cap

Shadow Titanium
    wont there still be more procs then caps if everyone lvls into t5 resulting in procs having a waiting list? correct me if im wrong cuz idk DX

Titanium
    People stay at lower tier not only to farm honor but they also feel like raping noobs. they can tank and clear out a nation themself.
    T5 deserves more wexp because we need more alz to enter war( like double compare to tier 1 2) ^_^. ppl in tier5 also spam more sp pots.
    IMO: tier1-2 50wexp, tier 3-4 100-120wexp, tier 5 150wexp.

Titanium
    People need time to get ready for upper tiers. You can't do well in upper tiers with the same gear you're using for lower tier, you'll only hold your nation back. For example: only the bests of t3 can do well in t4 with the same gears they had, and even the bests of t4 aren't anything in t5 if they don't upgrade their gears, that's why people hesitate to level up. Or they level up but doesn't attend wars because they're not ready.

Banned
    Personally I don't care to much for t2 and under but I understand the farming, you have the most fun when you're doing good. despite that I feel the wexp should be layered out like this,

t1: 100 wexp and wexp only goes to winning faction
    t2: 120 wexp and wexp only goes to winning faction
    t3: 140 wexp and wexp goes to both factions depending on ending score
    t4: 160 wexp and wexp goes to both factions regardless of ending score
    t5: 180 wexp and wexp goes to both factions regardless of ending score

I don't have any bias towards lower tiers, but it's obvious Higher level tiers are harder to do good in hence the higher wexp and no penalty for losing. It will also encourage players to level faster as there wouldn't be that much of a benefit from doing lower tiers anymore, with that higher tier wars will be larger. So it'll be more fun.

Also here just another idea, would anyone else be glad to have stain clones awarded for the winning faction in war in order to speed up the bm3/stain collecting task? I think it's a good idea and would also help wars be a bit larger. Your score would also influence how many stains you get and the cap would be 3 per war.

100+ = 1 stain
    150+ = 2 stains
    200+ = 3 stains

I think this would substantially help out with the stain collecting without making it to easy too get them. It would be level locked to t3-t5 of course and as I've posted before only 3 er war would be allowed.

Shadow Titanium
    I agree with the havoc guy, people dont go to nation war because there is no competition. In Mercury, procs have absolute power over caps the flag war which should be very competitive are now nothing since procs win all the time. It is making the game boring and lame. Remember the day when caps and procs were even, every saturday night, people calling each other to war and use pot and stuffs. It was way more fun back there.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast