Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Re-Suggestion about Wexp in War Teirs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    so scary
    threats from t2's are my kryptonite. very scary >:

Quote Originally Posted by QQsomemoreplz View Post
    or i could just ask you how good you think you are then have you prove it in tonight's bonus war. i know your mouth is pretty big, but can u back it up?

also, as soon as I have some spare money to get my suit up from +3 I cordially invite you to any t2 war that you choose
    You are slow or something. I have already stated many times in many threads in many instances that I am not the best or at all that great. I am a noob. You sir, are moreso because you fail to understand everything I've previously stated.

Also t2 is boring and I don't have any characters that low of level nor care. How about I invite you to lvl up to T4 at the minimum.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    You are slow or something. I have already stated many times in many threads in many instances that I am not the best or at all that great. I am a noob. You sir, are moreso because you fail to understand everything I've previously stated.

Also t2 is boring and I don't have any characters that low of level nor care. How about I invite you to lvl up to T4 at the minimum.
    that was directed at cathy, not you

soon ya t5s will have a new map that should make ya happy, and should inspire you guys to leave us lowbies alone!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer View Post
    soon ya t5s will have a new map that should make ya happy, and should inspire you guys to leave us lowbies alone!
    Arn't the BoX8's 150+ lvl req? That should inspire you guys to lvl more o.o

Oh i think the Minesta Charms are 150+ too.

My FB Guide

Banned
    Arn't the BoX8's 150+ lvl req? That should inspire you guys to lvl more o.o

Oh i think the Minesta Charms are 150+ too.
    that is what mains are for. also we cant wear +5 accessories either but w/e

Quote Originally Posted by QQsomemoreplz View Post
    that is what mains are for. also we cant wear +5 accessories either but w/e
    THAT'S what my whole point for this idea was for! All those who DON'T have mains can't compete easily. Geeze didn't you read anything in this thread??

My FB Guide

THAT'S what my whole point for this idea was for! All those who DON'T have mains can't compete easily. Geeze didn't you read anything in this thread??
    "Also t2 is boring and I don't have any characters that low of level nor care."

^ I read that. So why bring up the fact that new players can't compete in lower tiers when you just said you didn't care o.o?

What's T2? o.o

Also... I believe that wexp should be the same for all tiers. I do understand that it may seem unfair that low-levels can receive the same wexp as "yourself", but what will be the incentive for the multiple tiers if one has more benefits? If you ask me, you are convulging on the idea of forcing people to accomodate in a specific tier. Thus, defeats the purpose of the five different tiers.

Psssst... Don't bag on T2 people. (:
    Last edited by dipikins; 08-13-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Banned
    what does me having the ability to wear higher accessories at higher levels have to do with anything. it's not like because i can afford a bof7 i automatically wear a full +15 set. i don't know if YOU read what i have been saying but i seem to remember bragging about the fact that it doesnt matter who i am facing, my +3 suit will kill them.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast