Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Question

Question

im guessing its a no but i quit for quite a few months a while ago. and im coming back but i cant remember any of my account info. i remember the name/level/class of the main on the account but i cant remember the accounts id/email. i do remember the password also. its just the id

i also remember what his gear is exactly
    Last edited by leadamean; 09-30-2012 at 04:14 PM.

I read your post but couldn't spot the question

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    I read your post but couldn't spot the question
    he wants to know how to get his account info because he forgot it and how is that hard to spot that

Quote Originally Posted by leadamean View Post
    im guessing its a no but i quit for quite a few months a while ago. and im coming back but i cant remember any of my account info. i remember the name/level/class of the main on the account but i cant remember the accounts id/email. i do remember the password also. its just the id

Your best bet would be to make another account and send a helpdesk ticket using it. Tell them that you forgot your username, provide them with the original email address and ask if they can send the username to that address. If they need anything else they'll tell you in a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Your best bet would be to make another account and send a helpdesk ticket using it. Tell them that you forgot your username, provide them with the original email address and ask if they can send the username to that address. If they need anything else they'll tell you in a reply.
    i have sent a help desk. but i have made quite a few accounts and email addresses in the past and cant think of what it is. i did give them the character name lvl gear and everything that was on the account. idk if they will take it as legit but hopefully i can get it back. bc i dont feel like starting from scratch

i have sent a help desk. but i have made quite a few accounts and email addresses in the past and cant think of what it is. i did give them the character name lvl gear and everything that was on the account. idk if they will take it as legit but hopefully i can get it back. bc i dont feel like starting from scratch
    not wanting to be mean, but I hope they dont.

can you imagine? anybody could give the char name and gears of anybody else and get the ID that way. Afterthat it's a mere question of trial and errors until they get the password right. And it's already been proved that hackers can bypass the subpasswords...

I understand about forgetting info but why didn't you make a file with log info and save it. This is what I do because I have some many accounts on different cabal servers its the only way I've been able to keep track. I left NA for about year and came back if it wasn't for my file logs I would have lost my account which has 3 years of work. Anyway sorry to say without e-mail info its going to be tough getting your account back.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

well all my emails/other ids start or are very similar and i can give all of them. i know its a small chance but i decided to try anyway since its got my stuff from since i started cabal years ago. id also like to start playing again as i am bored with the game i normally play. i didnt back the info up either bc i honestly thought id never play cabal again unless it was on a ps