Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The "No Nation" minority

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    How about no.

The majority of people that ARE no nation are bots or hackers that don't want people to know who they are.

The designers clearly don't want no nation to be a "nation" seeing as how they have no way to gain wexp and they can't even go into arcane trance.

I think we should force players at lvl52 to choose a nation or not be able to level any further. This would make it so bots hacking away would hit 52 then stop and be unable to go any further as well.
    lol, you're not even thinking about the "fun" aspect of the game anymore. You're being narrow minded into the whole "get rid of bots" thing when there's really no difference between a no nation bot or a bot with a nation. Either way, you'd be submitting a help desk ticket with their neutral id number + a screenshot and whatnot which GMs can look into. And if you know their name, so what? You'd be sending in a HD ticket anyways.

No nation isn't a way to get rid of bots, it's a unique part of the game that has its own aspects as well. Why do you think no nation can get up to hr11-20 in the first place? Stop having tunnel vision.

Titanium
    This guy idea of control bots is great.

A better way to control bots is to make them work for the game. What EST can do is set a goal for new chars to complete. Example, but it up to EST to determine this.

If you start a new char, the first 10 required quests should be completed in certain # of days before you can start shop or farm or gain EXP. If new char is not active doing quests for first 5 days, then acct should be delete because if you're serious, you would work to lvl up and do required quests. If EST enforced rules for new players then we'll have less bots running around at lv1 or so. But then again, something like this might be hard.

How about no.

The majority of people that ARE no nation are bots or hackers that don't want people to know who they are.

The designers clearly don't want no nation to be a "nation" seeing as how they have no way to gain wexp and they can't even go into arcane trance.

I think we should force players at lvl52 to choose a nation or not be able to level any further. This would make it so bots hacking away would hit 52 then stop and be unable to go any further as well.

Titanium
    This way it will also stop ppl from creat mule to sell or alz buyers from laundering alz from mule to their main chars. If deleting their low lvls is too harsh, then EST can locked it until the players sent in a ticket saying it their mules and they have to link a main chars so EST would know it's not some bot trying to release another bots lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    lol, you're not even thinking about the "fun" aspect of the game anymore. You're being narrow minded into the whole "get rid of bots" thing when there's really no difference between a no nation bot or a bot with a nation. Either way, you'd be submitting a help desk ticket with their neutral id number + a screenshot and whatnot which GMs can look into. And if you know their name, so what? You'd be sending in a HD ticket anyways.

No nation isn't a way to get rid of bots, it's a unique part of the game that has its own aspects as well. Why do you think no nation can get up to hr11-20 in the first place? Stop having tunnel vision.
    '
    LOL IKR?? who are these people that disagree? zzzzzzzz

When did this thread about Nuetrals joining war turn into a discussion about bots...

Look obviously implementing this idea of Nuetrals joining NW will mean a radical patch or upgrade to the game. So knowing this do you all see this 3 party war being added to the game anytime soon. Sorry but doubtful, don't get me wrong I think this idea has potential just that its a complete 180 turn around from the direction the game was originally designed. Plus we all know EST has thier own ideas in the works for cabal. I truly believe if the entire Global cabal community meaning all Official servers spook up and said, "We would like to see Nuetrals join NW." Then maybe EST would look into it but short of that happening EST will just shelve the idea...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

I agree with this idea of NN being able to join war but only being able to kill players. They would gain WEXP, kills and AXP but no war bonus or anything of the sort. This way it can be used to balance out the dominating side in war (or do the opposite effect), and theoretically reduce waiting list for everybody involved.
    Quack

Lol that world be fun for fb and fs bm1+aura proc/caps at the same time aod bm3+aura for fs sounds like a good time to jam

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    When did this thread about Nuetrals joining war turn into a discussion about bots...

Look obviously implementing this idea of Nuetrals joining NW will mean a radical patch or upgrade to the game. So knowing this do you all see this 3 party war being added to the game anytime soon. Sorry but doubtful, don't get me wrong I think this idea has potential just that its a complete 180 turn around from the direction the game was originally designed. Plus we all know EST has thier own ideas in the works for cabal. I truly believe if the entire Global cabal community meaning all Official servers spook up and said, "We would like to see Nuetrals join NW." Then maybe EST would look into it but short of that happening EST will just shelve the idea...
    +1

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

There's no good reason you SHOULD be able to stay no-nation. If the game had nations from the start and you simply chose a nation when you created the character this discussion would never even need to happen. There shouldn't be a "reward" for going no-nation because there shouldn't be any reason to want to be no-nation. It's a waste of developer time to go into developing content for such a small group of players that aren't even intended to exist in the first place. They developed AT to be more nation vs nation and to promote players nation decision being more important, they didn't go out and make a new map only for no-nation players because that's not the point of no-nations and clearly isn't their goal with the game.

Neutrals are welcome to join war, just join a nation. A more relevant and interesting topic to discuss would be making it more rewarding and creating an incentive to join the "losing" nation. The 1-3 honor per kill is a joke as far as a means to balance the nations.

Forcium
    There's no good reason you SHOULD be able to stay no-nation. If the game had nations from the start and you simply chose a nation when you created the character this discussion would never even need to happen. There shouldn't be a "reward" for going no-nation because there shouldn't be any reason to want to be no-nation. It's a waste of developer time to go into developing content for such a small group of players that aren't even intended to exist in the first place. They developed AT to be more nation vs nation and to promote players nation decision being more important, they didn't go out and make a new map only for no-nation players because that's not the point of no-nations and clearly isn't their goal with the game.

Neutrals are welcome to join war, just join a nation. A more relevant and interesting topic to discuss would be making it more rewarding and creating an incentive to join the "losing" nation. The 1-3 honor per kill is a joke as far as a means to balance the nations.
    >implying being no nation is a reward

who says it's for a small group of players? it's for those who feel comfortable with the more pvp aspect of this game - cause everyone knows the pve in this game is repetitive junk with no surprises.
    >narrow minded

brb. lol'ing. your argument is a joke

edit: for the record, using your same logic, everyone would indeed start out with a nation if your "developers" really wanted it like that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast