Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take a trip down memory lane.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    Dang you should have kept them permanently, like your disappearing story o=
    Iunno, bof7s were rare in 2010. Despite that, I ss random stuff :3
    Lol oh okay.. For a second there I thought u were trying to back Dax's statement of me getting "free gears" from bumba :P. Silly me.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

-Wordz with friends from the legacy/darkness letter event!

Aha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    And who are you?

Woah Woah Woooooaaahh Daxypoo. Lol bumba NEVER gave me alz or gear. The only thing bumba and supershielder gave me was a AOP+6 back when they went on a AOP6 crafting spree. And Mogu gave me 2 FRE+7 and vampire eppy when he quit the game. And yeah, I had trouble getting gears.. So what? I eventually got my gears wayyyy before I "scammed" gears huh? Annnnnnd suuuuuuuure a helm and cape were the only things bumba gave to you? Lol... You forget that one BOS+7 he gave to you when you were PF hunting with him. Seeing as how you were his SP b**** and all. He had you by the balls. And who knows what other free goodies you received from him. And it's funny how you keep bringing me up in your replies, I always had a hunch u were g** but damn. I dont roll that way sorry pal. All this hostility towards me, you're making me blush!
    lol well im wrong again.... wasnt givin' down i paid all the people off. gave teh fb hacker my eos7 i had, one of supers eof7's 2bil from steve, and other alz from other people in the guild which tehy were paid off eventually.
    i was his pf btch lol ? not really was split profit between the two of us, and well the helm thats another funny story too see when i quit he asked to craft on my char and i agreed cause well i owed him 4.5 b from getting the helm from complete, he sold the rof10's for alz tha the crafted off my char so it evened out. so basically thats my helm debt payoff, my other bos7 darkgen helped me get i gave him 800 mil and he bought it off a friend
    my 15-24 also which i bought off complete so i dont really see where i got handed my gear down, another funny thing you saying you're the #1 blader? you're kidding me i hope cause well i dont exactly see eye to eye with matri, i dont need to lie either, my skill was never great and never is going to be cause idc tbh but if youre going to proclaim yourself... you should of been able to take bringer from matri.... not 1 but 2 chars he took bringer from you, it was funny cause bumba looked down on you about it and called you a noob about it. if youre trying to diss me i suggest you get more solutions cuase you're really running out you havent proven anything to me yet. there was no goodies i recieved from him i paid my debts off from him. handed things down is something you get for free from a veteran player like i said in one of my past posts, nothing i got was free. im pretty sure bumba leeched my crafting more than i leeched from him at that time i was the only topaz crafter, and well if it was forcium people knew it came from gm spoon i might be trash in skill and all that nonsense but least my alz / crafting was legit. oh thats right even you asked for me to craft for you.. and no i never asked for alz from profit of it. its funny im such a gear horder that i crafted how many rings for people ...... for super, zets, rapchez, angel, rockstar, weapon, wahmu, toma. im not just adding to what happend in the past in venus to the #2 blader. i might not fully agree with matri, but when its blader terms he puts you in your place. but yeah im bumba's sp bi tch.... when i help him save cores cause he was a pos at upgrading, its kinda funny how you got all qq went to apoc and scam how many odd people it was.... #1 blader right there. so please inform me of what goodies i apparenlty recieved. cuase it was all paid from myself, and from bumba crafting on my own account. you arent doing a good job of flaming me . maybe matri will do it better. if i was , id definately hit on a better lookin guy too your image makes xi look good =(
    wtb 2 slot topaz orb & crystal 1 mil pm ingame or forum
    wts 7 40 extended martial helm/ T> for sig pot 7-40
    mercury artifact crafter

Quote Originally Posted by warparty View Post
    lol well im wrong again.... wasnt givin' down i paid all the people off. gave teh fb hacker my eos7 i had, one of supers eof7's 2bil from steve, and other alz from other people in the guild which tehy were paid off eventually.
    i was his pf btch lol ? not really was split profit between the two of us, and well the helm thats another funny story too see when i quit he asked to craft on my char and i agreed cause well i owed him 4.5 b from getting the helm from complete, he sold the rof10's for alz tha the crafted off my char so it evened out. so basically thats my helm debt payoff, my other bos7 darkgen helped me get i gave him 800 mil and he bought it off a friend
    my 15-24 also which i bought off complete so i dont really see where i got handed my gear down, another funny thing you saying you're the #1 blader? you're kidding me i hope cause well i dont exactly see eye to eye with matri, i dont need to lie either, my skill was never great and never is going to be cause idc tbh but if youre going to proclaim yourself... you should of been able to take bringer from matri.... not 1 but 2 chars he took bringer from you, it was funny cause bumba looked down on you about it and called you a noob about it. if youre trying to diss me i suggest you get more solutions cuase you're really running out you havent proven anything to me yet. there was no goodies i recieved from him i paid my debts off from him. handed things down is something you get for free from a veteran player like i said in one of my past posts, nothing i got was free. im pretty sure bumba leeched my crafting more than i leeched from him at that time i was the only topaz crafter, and well if it was forcium people knew it came from gm spoon i might be trash in skill and all that nonsense but least my alz / crafting was legit. oh thats right even you asked for me to craft for you.. and no i never asked for alz from profit of it. its funny im such a gear horder that i crafted how many rings for people ...... for super, zets, rapchez, angel, rockstar, weapon, wahmu, toma. im not just adding to what happend in the past in venus to the #2 blader. i might not fully agree with matri, but when its blader terms he puts you in your place. but yeah im bumba's sp bi tch.... when i help him save cores cause he was a pos at upgrading, its kinda funny how you got all qq went to apoc and scam how many odd people it was.... #1 blader right there. so please inform me of what goodies i apparenlty recieved. cuase it was all paid from myself, and from bumba crafting on my own account. you arent doing a good job of flaming me . maybe matri will do it better. if i was , id definately hit on a better lookin guy too your image makes xi look good =(
    Thank you for the long explanation on how you paid for your helm and cape. I dont care how u got them. I simply came in here and reply becuz I saw u saying my name in ur posts. And yeah okay, Mattri took bringer so what? Look at the wars how they used to be, we used to move in groups to defend/attack/take bases for us to win war. I wasnt in it simply for bringer. Hell, if I had gotten it, awesome. If I didnt, oh well. Bringer wasnt/isnt important to me anyways, I managed without it. Bumba called me a noob oooh no, so what? You act like I cared what he said to me? How did I get all "QQ" mode and went to Apoc? What did I "QQ" about? Tang was dead/dying when I had left. The only actives at the time when I left was the recently new members bladerbulmaro and his wife, Tigergirl or w/e and a couple others? And oh, Idk you tell me. Pretty sure you knew about the FT2 hacking that xFrancis, Breezy, and Finish were doing and got all sorts of 2 slot forcium weapons/box7s.. Like say idk, your old 2 slot forcium orb you used to have? Bumba's old 2 slot +7 Daik that belonged to Francis back when 2 slot WAS RARE? Idc what you say, pretty sure not every piece of your gear was/is legit like you say. Oh yeah, forgot about ooMisaMisaoo hacking FT2 also and hooking up bumba and supershielder under the table. Only to later get caught and banned.

Yeah, I kiss arse, that's how I got my glovessssss.

Oh wait.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post

Where'd you get that beauty from :O
    I miss bracelets being blue-lettered

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    Thank you for the long explanation on how you paid for your helm and cape. I dont care how u got them. I simply came in here and reply becuz I saw u saying my name in ur posts. And yeah okay, Mattri took bringer so what? Look at the wars how they used to be, we used to move in groups to defend/attack/take bases for us to win war. I wasnt in it simply for bringer. Hell, if I had gotten it, awesome. If I didnt, oh well. Bringer wasnt/isnt important to me anyways, I managed without it. Bumba called me a noob oooh no, so what? You act like I cared what he said to me? How did I get all "QQ" mode and went to Apoc? What did I "QQ" about? Tang was dead/dying when I had left. The only actives at the time when I left was the recently new members bladerbulmaro and his wife, Tigergirl or w/e and a couple others? And oh, Idk you tell me. Pretty sure you knew about the FT2 hacking that xFrancis, Breezy, and Finish were doing and got all sorts of 2 slot forcium weapons/box7s.. Like say idk, your old 2 slot forcium orb you used to have? Bumba's old 2 slot +7 Daik that belonged to Francis back when 2 slot WAS RARE? Idc what you say, pretty sure not every piece of your gear was/is legit like you say. Oh yeah, forgot about ooMisaMisaoo hacking FT2 also and hooking up bumba and supershielder under the table. Only to later get caught and banned.
    don't proclaim something if you arent top in all aspects, nah i was still active and stop careing like most did , im sure tehy werent the only one doing the hackings i knew quite a few ppl doing it they would tell me
    and so what if ppl fought in groups, he just did it better just sayin. idc either im the biggest pos wiz

[QUOTE=jackle;358490]Tang died. Why? Here are some few reasons why. Top Leaders in tang were too lazy to do anything. Started to add noobs, yea noobs, meaning they didn't even know how to play their own class correctly. People going emo or wanted to be with their e-gf (you know who I'm talking about), so they left. LOOOL And Matt and Susan left on a honeymoon and never came back.

yeah you're right about that they always crying at me cause i wouldnt agree with letting them join, oh why do i need to evade that? complete was lazy. maybe i was one of the ppl who help him hack who knows another few things about tang since you ppl pry about it - random 14 amp drops in venus / no one takes initiative and goes for it. xperfection / mace get it later on after they quit xmiyu who was e-in perfection matt's lil e-peen he gives it for free really doubt that though anyways that goes to valdoroth he goes off sellin the alz lolol . i like how people are going on alts and trying to diss me lol
    i wasnt fully legit, i wasnt the best skilled person. but if you're going to act like you're legit stop trying to hide and be incognito . you're just as guilty as i am if you need to shadow yourself

actually katy got married to flexxx irl.. another person who think they were top, but unlike brolic he was spending mad usd on these gears... guess it caught katy's eye happily married after. aw =[
    mercury artifact crafter

Quote Originally Posted by warparty View Post
    don't proclaim something if you arent top in all aspects, nah i was still active and stop careing like most did , im sure tehy werent the only one doing the hackings i knew quite a few ppl doing it they would tell me
    and so what if ppl fought in groups, he just did it better just sayin. idc either im the biggest pos wiz

yeah you're right about that they always crying at me cause i wouldnt agree with letting them join, oh why do i need to evade that? complete was lazy. maybe i was one of the ppl who help him hack who knows another few things about tang since you ppl pry about it - random 14 amp drops in venus / no one takes initiative and goes for it. xperfection / mace get it later on after they quit xmiyu who was e-in perfection matt's lil e-peen he gives it for free really doubt that though anyways that goes to valdoroth he goes off sellin the alz lolol . i like how people are going on alts and trying to diss me lol
    i wasnt fully legit, i wasnt the best skilled person. but if you're going to act like you're legit stop trying to hide and be incognito . you're just as guilty as i am if you need to shadow yourself

actually katy got married to flexxx irl.. another person who think they were top, but unlike brolic he was spending mad usd on these gears... guess it caught katy's eye happily married after. aw =[

Gosh, does it hurt to make full sentences with capital letters and periods?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Gosh, does it hurt to make full sentences with capital letters and periods?
    so correct me then, didnt realised i need to indent my sentences and all that on here. i am sorry
    mercury artifact crafter

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast