Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cabal global camp, developer interviews

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    So let me see if I understand this correctly. You guys made videos asking the Cabal community to vote for you and what questions we wanted asked and you even made a message board section for people to also post questions. Yet when it came time to possibly ask questions, you were more concerned about PVP? Sounds fairly selfish.
    what part about 15min of q+a time didn't you read? we only got to 5 questions total in the whole room and 1 of them was my question about war mechanics. he just said we were able to talk with one of the head people behind closed doors so if you possibly have any issue you'd like to know about, feel free to ask us. we might have talked about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    what part about 15min of q+a time didn't you read? we only got to 5 questions total in the whole room and 1 of them was my question about war mechanics. he just said we were able to talk with one of the head people behind closed doors so if you possibly have any issue you'd like to know about, feel free to ask us. we might have talked about it.
    are they planning on doing something about the low population in na o.0?

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    are they planning on doing something about the low population in na o.0?
    no. there are no plans of ever doing a server merge. they said it's extremely time consuming and the mechanics used are not the same as doing a regular character server transfer.

no. there are no plans of ever doing a server merge. they said it's extremely time consuming and the mechanics used are not the same as doing a regular character server transfer.
    not really sure why you brought up a server merge since that's not what i said but, I was more leaning towards advertising or having some kind of event at gaming convention idk something along those lines because very few people even know what cabal is in na. most of the gamers i know think im playing WoW or something (hate that game >.>)

Forcium
    not really sure why you brought up a server merge since that's not what i said but, I was more leaning towards advertising or having some kind of event at gaming convention idk something along those lines because very few people even know what cabal is in na. most of the gamers i know think im playing WoW or something (hate that game >.>)
    i hope you realize cabal is at e3 every year already.

They have started doing that. I've actually seen some Cabal NA ads online now.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

i hope you realize cabal is at e3 every year already.

nope didn't know that. they need to do beta D:<

Well since OGPlanet failed bigtime, it's kinda hard to go back and say "woops! Ok we messed up, but a new team is running the show now so it's all ok for everyone to come back".Everyone I talked to moved on years ago now after that. With that point made, the word got around about it as well. So it sorta ruin this game's reputation of "trust". When you come back after years to seeying bots in every server again, well...the first thing that comes to mind is "sigh, nothing changed".
    Before they go advertise the crap outa this game, they need to take care of their gold spaming/game hacking/bot infested game!
    It's a real shame because this game IS very good in all other aspects except for that one mentioned above. Which is a major turn-off!

+8 graphics
    +7 music
    +9 mission interface
    +7 maps/world creation
    -1 for pot spam control (hp/mp delay especialy in dungeons! It's ridiculous)
    -10000 for goldspammers/hacks opened/bots... still out of control
    +2 ecoin vs money currency... I think some things could be cheaper (for a free-to-play)
    +4 available items in ecoins (lacking alot of options)
    +8 overall development since beta here in NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    So let me see if I understand this correctly. You guys made videos asking the Cabal community to vote for you and what questions we wanted asked and you even made a message board section for people to also post questions. Yet when it came time to possibly ask questions, you were more concerned about PVP? Sounds fairly selfish.
    Trust me (and them) the q&a time was basically aimed at koreans only. They didn't even translate the questions and the answers and looked quite troubled when XI questioned them.

p.s. hi nozomi.

like we said it was literally 15minutes. total of 5 questions. 4 were in korean and not translated. Xi asked 1 they were like wadafaq. Then they were like we are ending Q&A now.

Another note we did get LOTS of information most of which was given to us not during Q&A like XI said.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast