Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SGHHs In Cabal Shop..

Quote Originally Posted by TheZeeker View Post
    It is not late for you! my sons and daughters! RETIRE YOU MUST!

You dont wanna end up like chingu and friends! ( pathetic dork kids )
    dam turco u really want some attention dont you?

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

RedOsmium
    *gets popcorn*

All of your are acting like idiots. No one gives a damn if your poor or rich, its not about that. I have money to spend on stuff like this but I dont want to be forced to, in the sense that now I MUST spend my money in order to keep up with everyone else....So please stop your incessant nagging about money, the issue lies with the fact that these items should never be in introduced. If you want to spend $200 to buy an SEH from cash shop, all the power to you. The key difference lies with the fact that SEH do drop in-game, and its a basic item that wont cause an unbalance. If you want to spend $10,000 dollars and buy a ton of hardness capsules, all the power to you. Again , the difference is you would be using that alz to buy items already set in the game, in fact you would be introducing alz into the community.

Lets say tomorrow they added 15amp drei pieces to the cash shop for $2000. You couldnt argue in favour of that. An item like that is meant to be worked for, and should not be purchasable with real money. This is the same premise as SGHH if you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    *gets popcorn*
    *gets the beers*

In the meantime:

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by TheZeeker View Post
    It is not late for you! my sons and daughters! RETIRE YOU MUST!

You dont wanna end up like chingu and friends! ( pathetic dork kids )
    Dang turco starting to make sense. GMs you did something horrible :'(

Banned
    The money you use on cash shop items goes to up keeping the servers and GM/developers on staff. There is no such thing as free game period
    We should be thankful to those ppl who spend the money for their contributions. (its thanksgiving where are ur manners?!)
    Now whether those money are put to good/efficient use is another question...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    The money you use on cash shop items goes to up keeping the servers and GM/developers on staff. There is no such thing as free game period
    We should be thankful to those ppl who spend the money for their contributions. (its thanksgiving where are ur manners?!)
    Now whether those money are put to good/efficient use is another question...
    Well said!

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    I judged them because if THEY do have a job. THEY work so much. Why play a f2p game? Even if you play a f2p game. More things to spend your money on; Cars, clothes, rent, maybe for your family.

Ahhh I don't want to get involved in this thread too much, but I will say that the thing I love about this game is the combo system and the pk system, that is really the only reason I keep playing this game. I've not found another game that fits what I am looking for. I've tried p2p game like WoW and what not, yet found myself coming back to cabal due to the combo system.

Now on that note from what it sounds like Cabal2 no longer has that and will be a reason why I keep playing Cabal even after Cabal2 is released.

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

S> #1 190 fs in merc

Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    Like i said. Must be a usd spender. Im not afraid to admit, Im broke irl. Even if i have money, i wouldnt spend it on a vitual game thats not gonna help me irl. GL though bro. Hf ; Pretty sure even with your +15 i can still beat you but whatever
    lool are you even old enough to have an income? pft regardless you said you wouldnt spend it on a virtual game.....sooo why do you care so much about a virtual game that you have to cry about it in every related thread? get a life and get over it, its pathetic

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast