Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mercury CH 5 needs more space.....>.<

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Davinator61 View Post
    WHAT is SO not fun about the Venus Server, pray tell?
    probably the fact that everyone there is extremely below par when it comes to freestyle pvps and such compared to merc, as well as the fact that venus has a significantly less server population than merc.

you do know bots makes about 80% of the population in most channels

Quote Originally Posted by CheapBabyWiz View Post
    lol? until maint. get better net if u dc while spinning.
    +1 I can spin till maint lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

most the ppl that were any good at pvp in venus left to go to merc. There needs to be some sort of method to make ppl want to balance the servers. Venus is fun if you know how to find stuff to do, but ppl that are always in a hurry to do stuff are the ones that make the game boring. It's always Gogogogogo non stop and if you can't it's boring. Geeze ppl, slow down. Its a game. It'll be here tomorrow still. Just take your time more.

You're QQ-ing about a ch that's too full bcs botters and ppl selling stuff. Hey idea, make ANOTHER trade ch ya dorks. Seriously...Can't yall be smart enough for that, oh wait it's merc. I'm asking too much already for them. It's all about gears and pvp and war. Yup.

@ Cass, you notice the drama in Venus more bcs there's less ppl, therefore it's more obvious. Both servers have plenty.

@ XI, wow pretty harsh to say EVERYONE is below par for freestyle (your par =/= normal player par). That's like comparing a Division 1 college team to a Division 2. No duh there's a huge difference. Firstly, hardly anyone actually freestyles. Secondly, there's more to the game than freestyle (though its one of the best parts). Calm down bro, if you like pvp only, stay in merc and don't be hating on Venus. It used to be a much better server until a couple guilds that were pretty prominant decided to leave and other players followed.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 12-08-2012 at 01:39 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

mhmm,i was getting pmed about the same thing.. apoc this, tang that...back and forth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12