Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What destroys a guild?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    It's different though. On aion classes like sorc and ranger actually need CC in order to survive, because otherwise if a glad is able to just run right at them, they stand no chance. SM on the other hand is op (or at least was op when I still played).
    SM is still OP, and glad is a OP melee [smart one]

I think that drama actually used to hold guilds together and make things more fun, mainly because you could actually pk people without worrying about 2 hours of jail time. When they fixed the bug people did not want to go to jail and tbh that killed the actual fighting aspect of the drama ( which is the fun part). Now every1 just talks and talks and talks no 1 ever fights. "I don't wanna go to jail" one of the most used excuses. Bm3 did not help either, sure it made pve easy but imo it made the rest of the game worse. In all of the pvp aspects its bm3 spaming and that's it ; NW bm3 spam pk Bm3 spam....whoever is in bm3 wins imo that takes the fun out of it. Because of those things and some others the player vs player aspect of the game has lost almost all its appeal. its all BM3 now, im aware some ppl freestyel still ect..but against the same ppl everyday mostly guildies it gets boreing. I remembers Pking ppl years ago we would have disputes that lasted months and ofc guild "bonds" were pretty strong. Now ppl just guild hop all over the place cause it really doesn't matter no 1 is an enemy.

<DivineGuardians>

Forcium
    This thread still going?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilAi View Post
    ppl should try Aion and pvp with sorc, root/sleep/tree. FB's root is nothing
    Sleep, tree, root break on dmg, with first 2 having cast time. You can also pot off root, slow. And if you r 5 lvl lower or crap weap, gl trying to cc them.

Meanwhile, lvl 100 can root 190 wiz hr 20 and
    watch other jump him in war chan

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    lolz there are flaws in that logic
    I stopped reading it because her grammar makes me want to wring her neck.

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    I think that drama actually used to hold guilds together and make things more fun, mainly because you could actually pk people without worrying about 2 hours of jail time. When they fixed the bug people did not want to go to jail and tbh that killed the actual fighting aspect of the drama ( which is the fun part). Now every1 just talks and talks and talks no 1 ever fights. "I don't wanna go to jail" one of the most used excuses. Bm3 did not help either, sure it made pve easy but imo it made the rest of the game worse. In all of the pvp aspects its bm3 spaming and that's it ; NW bm3 spam pk Bm3 spam....whoever is in bm3 wins imo that takes the fun out of it. Because of those things and some others the player vs player aspect of the game has lost almost all its appeal. its all BM3 now, im aware some ppl freestyel still ect..but against the same ppl everyday mostly guildies it gets boreing. I remembers Pking ppl years ago we would have disputes that lasted months and ofc guild "bonds" were pretty strong. Now ppl just guild hop all over the place cause it really doesn't matter no 1 is an enemy.
    We need to learn how to embrace the changes. As we move on, more and more updates will be introduced and we got no choice but to live with it.

The drama that I talk about is the type that comes from a members personality or attitude towards people, how he causes discomfort to other members of his/her guild, it cannot be solved by pk'ing, as a matter of fact it can make things much worse in terms of people holding grudges and eventually coming up with an evil plan that might harm others. If I am to put myself to a guild leaders point of view, it will probably bother me to know that grudges are being held within my guild.

The reason why I brought up this topic, is because I have a "down to earth" guild leader in my not-so-famous-but-so-fun guild who needs guidance on implementing a system to make this guild more active. My issue is, I dont want to think for him and I'd say Ive done a good job of having him decide and really think of some plans on his own - I want 90% of his plans to come from his ideas and thoughts the remaining 10% is what me and some other members of his council can share. He has thought of some interesting events on his own and so far it worked to improve our guild activity.

One of the things that I told him is about gears as an issue of why people fight. I said gears drive some people nuts. It changes them. Once they get a taste of epic gears, they'll move on to something much greater, like leave the guild and move on to a more reputable or established guild. I've seen this happen and I've also seen how it could destroy a guild. People brag, steal, abandon their loyalty just to get those stuff to feel glorious.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    So in your logic, if all the members left a guild and only the leader remains, it's still a successful guild?
    Logic and ash don't go together.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Logic and ash don't go together.
    zero will you have my babies? <3

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    zero will you have my babies? <3
    Where is my money

Quote Originally Posted by SkiYeon View Post