Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Sorry I had to leave guys.

Exclamation Sorry I had to leave guys.

After re-rolling my character account more than 3 times, I am unhappy to say I have to leave cabal for now. First joining up sometime in 2008, I'll remember the good times, and the bad (getting one shotted at a pumpkin during the Halloween event was such a downer lol ).
    I have to leave because Cabal does not offer it's services overseas and right now, I'm in Japan because I'm in the military. I just noticed today after looking into it, after i actually had time to understand what had happened. I'll still stay in the forums and I'll be awaiting the time that Cabal 2 comes out, by then I should have a monster laptop that can play it.
    So to all the old GM's, Starla, and all my old friends, Caedo, the rest of you guys, I'll be seeing ya.

Till Cabal 2! (hopefully it'll be soon and global again.)
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

I've known more then one person stationed there and cabal still worked have you tried?
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    I've known more then one person stationed there and cabal still worked have you tried?
    Really? I'm going to Misawa sometime soon and thought I'll have to quit too.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Really? I'm going to Misawa sometime soon and thought I'll have to quit too.
    From what I've been told as long as your on base the ip is a us ip so it works
    If your off base your done lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    From what I've been told as long as your on base the ip is a us ip so it works
    If your off base your done lol
    A. Talk to me off forums :P
    B. While in Germany I didn't have a non-US IP but then I was at the time also not able to play in EU version either bcs my IP wasn't Germany (Still don't know how), So I figured out how to get it to work.
    C. My bro's at Misawa. I can say Good Luck with that 11pm curfew haha (it's somewhat limiting)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]