Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion For Merging and AH

Suggestion For Merging and AH

Can i suggest for the new server to bring back Trade Channels just like the war channel so ppl know where they can do their markets at least 2 channels so it can be easily accessible to all players and not always full.

I also wish there was a feature where we can put Account Binding Items for sale on AH so we can sell them a lot faster or we can leave them there so we get offers even when we are not log in and people can see the items. Something like this

1. First the SELLER puts the item on AH
    2. The SELLER puts the price for the item and since its an account bind item there should be a set ecoin fees that the BUYER will have to pay along with it the alz. I suggest cheaper than Character Transfers.
    3. So in order for the BUYER to buy the item he/she should provide enough ecoins in their accounts and enough alz to buy the items in AH so that people dont have to get a middleman just to sell an account binding item and avoid getting scam and to avoid making an alt to put the items in it, (i mean thats just a waste of time). I think Character Transfer should only be accessible in Item Shop if the person is buying a character.
    4. These way ppl dont have to wait for the Sellers Responses through ingame- mails and at the same time its a safe way to sell account bind items and no more middleman. People can also buy them faster just like a regular items being sold in AH.

Anyways thats just my suggestion.. hope you guys like it specially GMs if not oh well... >.<

P.S. I know theres a Suggestion box in forum but i dont think ppl even look over it more than Discussion Section.
    Last edited by Cyrilz; 04-03-2013 at 06:29 AM.

Good suggestion to end scamming a/b items. I hope GM's will consider these.

Someone missed the point of "Account Bind" items... lol

They aren't meant to be tradable. The character xfer is just a bypass they overlooked. To be honest, I'd smile if they found a way to make character non-xferrable if it has any account bind items on :P

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Someone missed the point of "Account Bind" items... lol

They aren't meant to be tradable. The character xfer is just a bypass they overlooked. To be honest, I'd smile if they found a way to make character non-xferrable if it has any account bind items on :P
    Well char bind items are not meant to be tradable also and YET they were able to think of a way to unbind them and be able to sell them. Still Account Bind are considered more sellable than charbind items so why not make it easier to sell them than making alts to put items because buyers sometimes dont like to buy the char also and choose the items only.

I like this idea!

I agree. This idea seems pretty cool.

I want characters sleeping kit.

just like pet, you "sleep" a character and it becomes an item in your storage, tradable

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    I want characters sleeping kit.

just like pet, you "sleep" a character and it becomes an item in your storage, tradable
    sounds like a bad idea. Pets take up enough display space for their information just with 10 slots. Sometimes a get a message saying retrieving information when i click on a pet. Can you imagine scrolling over a character's information and seeing every detail on it? Like what gears it has/total stats/ skills etc? Think about it its a ton of info in one packet.

+9999 for the AH idea

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Thumbs up I

approve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast