Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Customization.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    This!!! Absolutely this! Do like OGP did and just make everything available all the time and get the devs in Korea to make some more !
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

I'm STILL waiting for a black bard costume to come out >.< MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
    Signature worthy
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Lol wow. Dem feels
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection

This!!! Absolutely this! Do like OGP did and just make everything available all the time and get the devs in Korea to make some more !
    The reason they don't, is because it's a brilliant marketing idea. They get a lot more money this way, and it isn't game breaking, so I like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    The reason they don't, is because it's a brilliant marketing idea. They get a lot more money this way, and it isn't game breaking, so I like this one.
    How would making every costume available all the time be game breaking? Instead of making a couple bucks every time someone buys a hanger, they could make big bucks on each costume. So then there would be a ton in game, people would then sell, so they'd make money on hangers again, and repeat. It'd make the player base happy, dropping the in game cost of costumes with such a plethora, and people would be able to purchase the one they want whenever, thus solid profit on EST's side. So it's a win-win.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection

How would making every costume available all the time be game breaking? Instead of making a couple bucks every time someone buys a hanger, they could make big bucks on each costume. So then there would be a ton in game, people would then sell, so they'd make money on hangers again, and repeat. It'd make the player base happy, dropping the in game cost of costumes with such a plethora, and people would be able to purchase the one they want whenever, thus solid profit on EST's side. So it's a win-win.
    I meant at least it isn't an item that is breaking, like the item slot save. Also, when you word out like that I guess you are right. I foresaw a different outcome.
    Last edited by Faowin; 07-07-2013 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by terror View Post
    I'm down for more customization without paying, but anything would be nice at this point.

Here's an easy one: make a Purify Epaulet costume (no stats, appearance only). That look is awesome.
    +5 from 3 years ago

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Bump for much needed idea. Dev's can spend like 5 days to make 10 hairs....seriously. We want more hairs+ faces (faces are even easier). Also give us the weapon skins from in-game characters/ bosses/mobs

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I vote for a keyblade. I want axels.. Wa shout get Saix wep For bm2 . Fa should get xigbar weps Skin for bm2. And a mini 9 tails pet . Make it happen fast

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast