Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Epaulet Of Guardian+8, Myth?

Epaulet Of Guardian+8, Myth?

is it a gm only item, or does it drop?
    and does the one from the chaos box have visuals?

It drop, and the cape will only show if you wear Forcium if that's what your asking =/

What I was asking (with more elaboration this time) is, when you go to the epaulets section in the cash shop, all of the epaulets sold there say "no visual effect".
    What I want to know is; do the ones in chaos box even have visual effect when worn with the correct armor, or are they also stat effect only?

I'm pretty sure someone in Venus has one lol so it's all real.

There's on on merc too....DaSmexy had one....sold it(only he knows why)

All +8s are real, but theres casual cases of stuff like Epaulet of Fighter of Will +8 where it gives massive HP, i'm not sure if thats actually possible, but if not then for sure its a GM Item.

the Exiled Soul
    18X Warrior ~Procyon~

until death do us apart.
    16X Force Blader ~Capella~ Retired

Quote Originally Posted by AleisterTheWolf View Post
    What I was asking (with more elaboration this time) is, when you go to the epaulets section in the cash shop, all of the epaulets sold there say "no visual effect".
    What I want to know is; do the ones in chaos box even have visual effect when worn with the correct armor, or are they also stat effect only?
    They should have a visual effect with the corresponding gear level, I'm not entirely sure what the definition is in the CS but I've seen people with temporary EoX+8's that are visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    All +8s are real, but theres casual cases of stuff like Epaulet of Fighter of Will +8 where it gives massive HP, i'm not sure if thats actually possible, but if not then for sure its a GM Item.
    That's seriously old news...it's been said over and over(not by trolls) it's a GM's item and it was deleted when OGP gave EST the data/accounts.

an epaulet box is random. you can open it and get a +8 or you can get a +5 etc so it doesnt have a visual because its random they dont want to put pics up of every epaulet.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Not all +8 capes are from drops, some are indeed GM generated. I can think of two right now on Venus, one I know is still in use while the other is kind of MIA.
    Venus

bought a chaos box, and shure enough, they had visuals :3
    AleisterAlexi - Lv12X BL