Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Nation War

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    Get ready for an even greater imbalance with the new extreme upgrade system lmao cabal is just meh now.
    You mean the exact same new upgrading system I mentioned in my post that you're quoting?

ikr....

All I see is whaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa I whaaaaaaaa whaaasaaa
    Man the f up Christ
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    I wonder how many new players are going to be able to utilize the new expanded upgrading system?

Full craftsman sig..level 3..in T2

IMBALANCED
    You can never go full craftman sig in t2.. because craftman helms at lvl 110 soo yea. But close to it tho

Also idk why you are crying on forum. The gms have a hard time launching a mere event to entertain its players without the approval of the higher ups. What in all the fawks makes you think this excessive crying will even touch their tables.

In their mindset they are thinking : " Your unhappy with how we running things? See that door in the room ur in? Thats our life,get out of it. Thanks for your money though"
    Last edited by brusky; 07-29-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    Also idk why you are crying on forum. The gms have a hard time launching a mere event to entertain its players without the approval of the higher ups. What in all the fawks makes you think this excessive crying will even touch their tables.

In their mindset they are thinking : " Your unhappy with how we running things? See that door in the room ur in? Thats our life,get out of it. Thanks for your money though"
    They actually relay more info to the dev team then you think
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    You can never go full craftman sig in t2.. because craftman helms at lvl 110 soo yea. But close to it tho

Oh,lemme guess....you haz a T2 high hr/kill title or something in +15 sig craftsman?

zzzz why keep complaining when u don't even play in t2

Quote Originally Posted by deathgate View Post
    He prob wants to farm it and does not wanna gear it lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Quote Originally Posted by deathgate View Post
    White knighting, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    White knighting, son.
    I knew I shoulda said that much sooner lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast