Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTS 40/7 osm armor helm

lol ok. I like how people come in my thread and lecture me all that crap. Don't believe. Don't offer. Don't post.

I am not saying it isn't a rate in 1st slot, it very well could be. However you better be prepared to work out some kind of " good faith " deal inorder to sell it. Something like a mutual 3rd party friend to hold the alz til after extended, a item for collateral. most of use were just saying your gonna have a hard time getting a buyer to trust its a 1st slot AND pay your asking price.

Gratz and GL.

HibachiRayne

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    I am not saying it isn't a rate in 1st slot, it very well could be. However you better be prepared to work out some kind of " good faith " deal inorder to sell it. Something like a mutual 3rd party friend to hold the alz til after extended, a item for collateral. most of use were just saying your gonna have a hard time getting a buyer to trust its a 1st slot AND pay your asking price.

Gratz and GL.

HibachiRayne
    Don't be so bitter just because you lost money on one of Spur's orbs. If he used the helm previously, obviously the rate is going to get pushed to second slot, so you're pretty much asking him to never extend an item. If you don't believe it don't buy. If you don't believe it, don't even comment. You have no right whatsoever to cause potential buyers to doubt this purchase.

I think your just a little defensive my friend. I am not trying to deter anyone. In fact if i happen to see someone with the alz and willing to take the chance I will happily send them your way.

no risk to take with my helm.
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    I think your just a little defensive my friend. I am not trying to deter anyone. In fact if i happen to see someone with the alz and willing to take the chance I will happily send them your way.
    Im not alphafb nor do I even know him. In other words, I wasn't defending him.

bump

up

selling it the end of this week.
    b/o is 5bil

up

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast