Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Why are SOME Staff/Support Robots?

Hybrid View

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Other then the lack of efforts on events I have not seen the lack of care from the gms
    Every ticket or question I ever had was responded and taken care
    Promptly and correctly

The gms care more then you think but they can only do whet the devs let them do they do not have free reign
    Stupid people Like me ? Please don't let your ignorance blind you don't let my lack of internet feelings make you see things in fact the only people I respect here and talk nice too are the gms because I know what kinda crying they deal with on a daily basis from people like yourself
    How is copy and pasting a responce treating people like apes ? God forbid they try to speed up there ticket times to help more people ......
    Who asked you or better yet who cares who you're nice to lol? I doubt you gain any respect from anyone worth mentioning and I'm sure in some way you get butt hurt about it. That's why you're the way you're.

How would you know what they deal with? You're the furthest thing from experiencing what support team experiences. Sitting in the forums all day reading threads isn't equivalent to what the support team does. Sorry bro.

"How is copy and pasting a responce treating people like apes ? God forbid they try to speed up there ticket times to help more people"

Speaking of being blind lol. And this why you'll never work as support in any half decent company.

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    Who asked you or better yet who cares who you're nice to lol? I doubt you gain any respect from anyone worth mentioning and I'm sure in some way you get butt hurt about it. That's why you're the way you're.

How would you know what they deal with? You're the furthest thing from experiencing what support team experiences. Sitting in the forums all day reading threads isn't equivalent to what the support team does. Sorry bro.

"How is copy and pasting a responce treating people like apes ? God forbid they try to speed up there ticket times to help more people"

Speaking of being blind lol. And this why you'll never work as support in any half decent company.
    You must he new here I dont get butt hurt lol I just refuse to sugarcoat things for people
    How would I know what they deal with? Maybe cause I talk with them lol
    Oh I'm sorry I was not aware that speed and efficiency was treating people like apes lol
    So glad you know do much about my life and what kinda company I can work for
    Speaking of work they are paying me stupid good money to play on theese forums
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    You must he new here I dont get butt hurt lol I just refuse to sugarcoat things for people
    How would I know what they deal with? Maybe cause I talk with them lol
    Oh I'm sorry I was not aware that speed and efficiency was treating people like apes lol
    So glad you know do much about my life and what kinda company I can work for
    Speaking of work they are paying me stupid good money to play on theese forums
    Nah i'm not new here i know exactly what your character is like. That type of person is the type that nobody likes. You come on forums to steam out cause you can't in real life. Based off previous threads and from what i understood is you don't even play the game anymore so me and im sure many others wonder wtf you're doing here? Prove you talk to them. Otherwise bull shet. There's a difference between being productive and being a dik. I've come to the conclusion you don't understand the difference. People can be productive without copy pasting the same message every time.

Get at my level son.

Nah i'm not new here i know exactly what your character is like. That type of person is the type that nobody likes. You come on forums to steam out cause you can't in real life. Based off previous threads and from what i understood is you don't even play the game anymore so me and im sure many others wonder wtf you're doing here? Prove you talk to them. Otherwise bull shet. There's a difference between being productive and being a dik. I've come to the conclusion you don't understand the difference. People can be productive without copy pasting the same message every time.

Get at my level son.
    No-one likes me? Lol that's funny guess my guild who was loyal till the end didn't like me lol learn wtf your talking about before you open your mouth
    Trust me I'm exactly the same in person I say what I want and dont sugarcoat things yet again knowing nothing about me making assumptions is funny really
    Well I'm sorry if I log in game from time to time so I stay on the forums to ser what's going on and it's also Lotsa fun to play with people like you
    I dont need to prove anything to someone that can't understand productivitys and company protocalls it's simple really why they copy and paste the responces 1 it's faster 2 that's what the company wants them to do
    Get on your level no thanks I don't like to go down
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Get at my level son.
    It's hard to stoop to the bottom of the chum bucket.

It's fun and all to read spam like this whole topic, but it grows old year after year.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]