Quote Originally Posted by melodyfa777 View Post
As for war i think the best way to balance it is have have t1 max gear from plus 1-5 gear for war in t1 and t2 plus 1-7 t3 plus 1-9 t4 1- 12 and t5 1-15. so there no over power gear in each tier for new player dont gave up and quit. So they can enjoy the game and have fun... like those noobs from t5 with there op gear going in t3 and rape everyone in it. So there for you see any fun in that... with a gear plus cap for war is going be great and force low level to level higher level. One other way is to have cap on FC gear higher level like FC 160+ sig 150+ etc... so this way Fc and Sig gears dont touch t3 t2 be more balance in war.... some poeple may disagree but i c this only way to balance the 5 tier for war. And great way for new player to enjoy war without op poeple in it runes that war for them
I actually do like this theory, however there might be a decrease in population if this were to occur. Think about it, our goal here is to have Cabal prosper. Whether it is a "gamble" or not, we might end up losing more veteran players, than gaining new players. A majority of the low tier war farmers have been playing for quite sometime. These "old school" players or even just the players that are new, who enjoy playing low tier war, may quit if this idea were to be implemented. There for it is imperative that we consider all the negative outcomes before making any final decision.