Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NA Cabal: Why is the worst of the 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lol so u really rather believe im pro at hiding all that than admitting u were wrong i guess someones more stubborn than me
    There is grounds to suggest your not as righteous as you claim to be. Its no shame in admitting it either, theres not really any part of the NA population that hasn't benefited off legit/unlegit means whether they've realized it or not. You say you follow your morals and everything else, yet you dropped them at the first sign of shady epic items from megaki's shop when you bought that rw3 +7. The shop was full of items that were illegitimate, but that didn't stop you from buying that bike. Had you been on sooner I'm willing to bet you would've clearly bought the illegitimate PC wiz forci suit. You knew it was wrong and you did it, so how can we trust your word that you won't do anything wrong? Stop acting proud that you've built up your wizard purely on "hard work" b/c of the "morals", your no better than the rest of us when your given the same opportunities. Theres enough doubt by this alone to suggest that theres more worth looking into, so the case is far from closed.

I'd also wish you wouldn't pin useless stereotypes as the reason underlying the problems with drop rate in this game. FYI, your poor research didn't show you the EU feels just as strong or even stronger about the poor drop system in this game than the Americans. They had a thread with insightful debate that went on for quite some time over it.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by carowe27 View Post
    so why cant NA cabal be as good as EU or KOR?

what makes EU KOR better?

i know some reasons why wondering if there are any others that can be brought to the light of the NA community that we have control over.
    Let's sum this up for everyone.

1st KOR is their #1 Cabal so of course that version is going to have everything the game has to offer and much more. Thier drop rate is WAY higher than any other version. They have a Test server for their community to help improve thier version. ( Don't believe it, their RoL+2's drop VERY often that the price of RoL+2 is about 150-180M) Thier Item shop has every item possible in it at all times. There's no limit as to what you can buy or get. They have more crafter's than any other version. Their Luck Set's actually work the right way unlike Cabal NA. They a community of thinkers not cry-babies. Thier GM's always have Events going. 4-8 per month! Thier item shop prices are way less than NA's

2nd EU is mainly thier #2 so they will have almost everything the same as KOR but a little less. Yeah they drop rate ain't as good as KOR but facts are facts and thier RoL+2's are 250M. They have alot items in thier item shop but not like KOR. Pretty much they have a little less than KOR. Thier item shop is still way less than NA's

3rd NA seems to be thier reget Cabal. They gave us just enough to barely get by. Drop rate I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, Luck sets don't work they way thier suppose to. Very few crafters we have left now thanks to OGP, item shop is bare bones and we have to wait a week to see what's next to be added to our item shop. NA's item shop prices are WAY more expensive than any other version of Cabal.

FYI: The max Alz that can drop is 30k. Other version this is possible to obtain. Try getting 30k Alz to drop in NA, ain't and won't happen!

What can our community do? At this point we have to wait on ESTSoft. If everyone remembers when OGP was running NA Cabal it was ESTSoft that was doing the updating and we all know how well that went. Now since we transfered over to ESTSoft, personally, I still see them acting the same way they did when we were at OGP. The only thing really we got new was Core Enhancer Highest! WTF.

Now I know some of you are thinking but, Z, we got the new update with dunegons, belts, weapons, and Mer. Ring., so how can you say we got nothing really? Easy, that update was coming no matter what. Got to remember this once KOR gets an UPDATE we(NA) will get that update in about 2-2 1/2 months later, EU gets the update 1- 1 1/2 months from KOR.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    There is grounds to suggest your not as righteous as you claim to be. Its no shame in admitting it either, theres not really any part of the NA population that hasn't benefited off legit/unlegit means whether they've realized it or not. You say you follow your morals and everything else, yet you dropped them at the first sign of shady epic items from megaki's shop when you bought that rw3 +7. The shop was full of items that were illegitimate, but that didn't stop you from buying that bike. Had you been on sooner I'm willing to bet you would've clearly bought the illegitimate PC wiz forci suit. You knew it was wrong and you did it, so how can we trust your word that you won't do anything wrong? Stop acting proud that you've built up your wizard purely on "hard work" b/c of the "morals", your no better than the rest of us when your given the same opportunities. Theres enough doubt by this alone to suggest that theres more worth looking into, so the case is far from closed.

I'd also wish you wouldn't pin useless stereotypes as the reason underlying the problems with drop rate in this game. FYI, your poor research didn't show you the EU feels just as strong or even stronger about the poor drop system in this game than the Americans. They had a thread with insightful debate that went on for quite some time over it.
    buying a bike from a shop and all of a sudden im not legit? there are morals and there are things that cant be prevented. have u ever questioned the uch fch or other common items? they all can be non legit yet u buy them anyway. if the shop is set up everyone has the right to buy it, am i supposed to go study/investigate on its history b4 i can place my finger on it? purely absurd thinking

wow y is that guy complaining so much... spur is only doin business, whats so bad about doin business... i know i ripped off spur once by buying his boots and selling it for double the price... am i all of a sudden a total douche cuz i took advantage of spurs mistake?
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Guy's this topic ain't about Spur use a different topic for it.

Quote Originally Posted by IllusionistZ View Post
    Let's sum this up for everyone.

1st KOR is their #1 Cabal so of course that version is going to have everything the game has to offer and much more. Thier drop rate is WAY higher than any other version. They have a Test server for their community to help improve thier version. ( Don't believe it, their RoL+2's drop VERY often that the price of RoL+2 is about 150-180M) Thier Item shop has every item possible in it at all times. There's no limit as to what you can buy or get. They have more crafter's than any other version. Their Luck Set's actually work the right way unlike Cabal NA. They a community of thinkers not cry-babies. Thier GM's always have Events going. 4-8 per month! Thier item shop prices are way less than NA's

2nd EU is mainly thier #2 so they will have almost everything the same as KOR but a little less. Yeah they drop rate ain't as good as KOR but facts are facts and thier RoL+2's are 250M. They have alot items in thier item shop but not like KOR. Pretty much they have a little less than KOR. Thier item shop is still way less than NA's

3rd NA seems to be thier reget Cabal. They gave us just enough to barely get by. Drop rate I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, Luck sets don't work they way thier suppose to. Very few crafters we have left now thanks to OGP, item shop is bare bones and we have to wait a week to see what's next to be added to our item shop. NA's item shop prices are WAY more expensive than any other version of Cabal.

FYI: The max Alz that can drop is 30k. Other version this is possible to obtain. Try getting 30k Alz to drop in NA, ain't and won't happen!

What can our community do? At this point we have to wait on ESTSoft. If everyone remembers when OGP was running NA Cabal it was ESTSoft that was doing the updating and we all know how well that went. Now since we transfered over to ESTSoft, personally, I still see them acting the same way they did when we were at OGP. The only thing really we got new was Core Enhancer Highest! WTF.

Now I know some of you are thinking but, Z, we got the new update with dunegons, belts, weapons, and Mer. Ring., so how can you say we got nothing really? Easy, that update was coming no matter what. Got to remember this once KOR gets an UPDATE we(NA) will get that update in about 2-2 1/2 months later, EU gets the update 1- 1 1/2 months from KOR.
    +1 bro
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Thx~ but it's the truth and people are blind to the facts

Quote Originally Posted by IllusionistZ View Post
    Thx~ but it's the truth and people are blind to the facts
    so sad sometimes.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

You can't use the ROL+2 as a good example. The reason for that is because if Cabal N/A had launched when it had initially intended to, we wouldn't be so far behind EU.
    KOR obviously gets everything first so they had access to ROL+2 for the longest period of time. EU was launched and at access to the ROL+2 as well. NA was launched and was placed in the update period where they moved the ROL+2 from the moscutter queens area(was on the starting maps I'm sure) to somewhere else.
    The time frame in which NA got launched is the main issue here. ESTsoft has really done much to make up for the differences aside from trying to keep us up to date with current content.
    I'm not going to start blasting anybody or anything, but it is what it is.
    If Your Feelings Are Hurt, Kick Rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorDvS View Post
    You can't use the ROL+2 as a good example. The reason for that is because if Cabal N/A had launched when it had initially intended to, we wouldn't be so far behind EU.
    KOR obviously gets everything first so they had access to ROL+2 for the longest period of time. EU was launched and at access to the ROL+2 as well. NA was launched and was placed in the update period where they moved the ROL+2 from the moscutter queens area(was on the starting maps I'm sure) to somewhere else.
    The time frame in which NA got launched is the main issue here. ESTsoft has really done much to make up for the differences aside from trying to keep us up to date with current content.
    I'm not going to start blasting anybody or anything, but it is what it is.
    Sure I can cuz they still drop very often in thier versions. Anyway it's just as an example

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast