hi, i have Norton Secutiy scan or somethin its crap all i got 2 say, came with my windows 7, so far it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s balls. hate it. i was trying to downloaded it, got rid of fire fox coz somehting kept makin me crash. got google chrome hasnt crashed yet, but awaitting it too if anything comes up. so i thought the smart way out internet explore (omg the orignal lol to be used 2 download) so why wont it do anything? i downloaded it "1 second till finish download" but its complete so what the heck is going on? do i need to back to AVG or something and ever since i've downloaded this or tried its been I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing with my laptop (NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS COZ THIS LAPTOP COSTING ME $880) -.-"

any simple solutions? or any helpful hints? (please do a step by step or "book made for dumbies" kinda thing for me, i rage easily (short temper if i dont get something or if something irritates me) so please help i'd love 2 begin this game and begin playing ASAP