Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im tired

Shadow Titanium

Im tired

I really am tired of this. I mean if I wanted to "farm" all god dam day, I would play Farmville on facebook. Here is a short list of games that i am going to try. they are all free to play, and of course my name in all the games will be Eriks420. Battle of the Immortals, Aika Online, and in a few months Vindictus. please flame me like u always do, then check out these games. If you see me in cabal, its only to start some crap and then leave. I had fun, flame on, kthxbai

Banned
    None of those games have skills like Cabal. The skills are the only things keeping me here. I long for a game with a bigger, more widespread map.

Shadow Titanium
    Aika Online has 1000 vs 1000 wars. makes Cabal look pretty fail

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    Aika Online has 1000 vs 1000 wars. makes Cabal look pretty fail
    And all 1000 of them are using skills with the same flash as we start out with.

Shadow Titanium
    w/e dude, cabal I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s. its a waste of time. i run sod 570 times and never get a bike or any amp gear, but some random dumass nub runs it once and gets something epic like that. fawk cabal

Yea, Lethal's right for once. I tried Aika when OB came out. It's nowhere near 1000v1000. 1000 is like the max one server can handle, and since there is always bots and hackers, you're not getting anywhere close to 1000v1000. Aika's pvps are more like go in, get the dam relic and get out. As long as you can assemble a lot of people and do it fast, you're done.
    But, Aika has a MUCH better community (although all of it died when they were ip banned oolololololol), much better g.m.'s, has mods, and a helpful community in general. Everything Cabal lacks Q.Q

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    w/e dude, cabal I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s. its a waste of time. i run sod 570 times and never get a bike or any amp gear, but some random dumass nub runs it once and gets something epic like that. fawk cabal
    I belive with my eyes. I hope you aren't assuming that you won't have the same outcome as this on any other MMO.

Let's all start playing PokerStars. It's free and requires skill!

Banned
    I'd rather play minesweeper.

solitaire better but its my opinion..
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast