Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's the current top 10 active T4 FB???

Quote Originally Posted by v1mp View Post
    +15 does help a lot but if you don't know how to use it, it's a complete waste. These FBs that I named all know how to use their buffs and passives to their advantage in fights and it shows when you see them war. I've gone to war with all these guys and respect their play.
    Tell me..
    When did a normal player beat a USD spender ?

Quote Originally Posted by v1mp View Post
    +15 does help a lot but if you don't know how to use it, it's a complete waste. These FBs that I named all know how to use their buffs and passives to their advantage in fights and it shows when you see them war. I've gone to war with all these guys and respect their play.
    LOL Dude...FB's have 2 buffs. Sword Enchant and Regen. There's hardly much skill required in using them properly - fire vs pve, and lightning vs players. That's all there is to it. It's the debuffs that generally mark the difference in a good FB and a geared FB (note that a high geared FB can suck and still win bcs he's has that much better gear, but on more even terms the fb better at debuffing is typically better). Knowing when to use or not use. You'd be amazed at how simple it is, and how miserable most are at it. Even something as simple as debuff maintaining, ensuring that debuffs are constantly on with the absolute minimum downtime, seems to be something lacking with most FB's.

On a side note, staying t4 isn't worth a single bit outside of war. If you're playing on an alt, sure it's fine, but I don't think a majority of them are. That's one reason we haven't made a top list. The other is that it's been done countless times over the years and it always ends up with flamers, haters, and people that just don't agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocola View Post
    Tell me..
    When did a normal player beat a USD spender ?
    Though that is normally true...and the general populous likes to complain at big ecoin spenders, you can only complain at them so much. The company has to make revenue somehow, which includes getting updates. Running servers for a few thousand people isn't cheap.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 11-16-2014 at 08:08 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Dude they have made enough money that they could make a whole new game that gets updated on a regular basis......

Oh wait

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Dude they have made enough money that they could make a whole new game that gets updated on a regular basis......

Oh wait
    Oh if only man.....but wait! Cabal 2 in NA "Coming Soon"! (posted beginning of 2014)...it's november 2014.... soon....

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Jam salty he didn't make it into the top t4 fb list

Shadow Titanium
    tsurugi #1 in my heart

RedOsmium
    In t4 you dont need skills, i literally 3shot ppl in that tier, you can basically solo all guards within 30sec....T4 doesnt require skills at all lol

ya'll better step down cause hero #1 fb

To much awsome in that video.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    In t4 you dont need skills, i literally 3shot ppl in that tier, you can basically solo all guards within 30sec....T4 doesnt require skills at all lol
    Vid of your 30 sec guard solo please.

And based on the wars I been to t4 requires more work than t5 atm.
    P.s pretty sure I can 3 shot ppl in t5. T5 requires no skill.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast