Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: inperfectionist/kelek

Quote Originally Posted by xFear View Post
    Im not gonna go through the whole thing with u cuz all I think ur trying to donis flame.wuts done is done all we can do is avoid it from happening again.
    Its always easier to criticize than actually doing something so dont try to act like u would of taken the BEST decision cuz in reality u cant and u wont.
    man, tons of people have been scammed before by kelek and you're telling me that each time you guys just went with "what's done is done all we can do is avoid it from happening again?"
    snowbearz gets scammed...what's done is done, let's avoid it from happening again
    sicarus and kael gets scammed...what's done is done, let's avoid it from happening again
    dita gets scammed...what's done is done, let's avoid it from happening again
    yes, it's always easy to criticize. but, i don't need a high iq to make the best decision as to whether or not a scammer should come into my guild again, yet alone affiliate myself with a scammer

Just a FYI.... iPerfectionist is not Kelek. If he was, he would not still be walking around with the Sei name above his head. Just Sayin ! !
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Just a FYI.... iPerfectionist is not Kelek. If he was, he would not still be walking around with the Sei name above his head. Just Sayin ! !
    who is it ?

its seyrisa undercover!!!!

Titanium
    Darnit you guys caught me =/

Better than sliced bread.

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    man, tons of people have been scammed before by kelek and you're telling me that each time you guys just went with "what's done is done all we can do is avoid it from happening again?"
    snowbearz gets scammed...what's done is done, let's avoid it from happening again
    sicarus and kael gets scammed...what's done is done, let's avoid it from happening again
    dita gets scammed...what's done is done, let's avoid it from happening again
    yes, it's always easy to criticize. but, i don't need a high iq to make the best decision as to whether or not a scammer should come into my guild again, yet alone affiliate myself with a scammer
    I didnt know about kel till snowbear and I didnt take much look intonit since he had been kicked. Kael and sic were never in guild so I could care less wut happened to them.dita and tp were both in guild but as tough as it sounds if they chose to give kel their info it's their problem and theres nothing we can do about it.
    I honestly dont remember why or how he was back in guikd and at that time I was toooooo busy with real life to sit down and start asking ppl questions or trying to figure out.I got a life outside of cabal so sorry for not taking care of the issue like I should of.right now we only recruit ppl we rlly know for more than 1 year or so and even if they r close friends or higher ups, if they do something stupid they will be automatically kicked idc who it is.thank god since kel left and a couple of other ppl eith him we havent had any single drama or issues lately.there is not a perfect guild out there.and like mafia says if iperfection is not kel then it isnt.
    Living life, peace out!

Titanium
    Perfectionist=sicarus case closed

Better than sliced bread.

Quote Originally Posted by meganight View Post
    its seyrisa undercover!!!!
    pls sey would sh1t o n everyone in this thread
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

You guys get so serious over these cabal conspiracies lol. Reality is if you choose to trust a faceless stranger with something you worked your ass off to get without any sort collateral because they're a part of your virtual family dont be surprised when one of the consequences happens. Then again you guy might all be role playing and I just sound stoopid. o°o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast