Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Gms you messed up.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    Im done . You guys obviously are so narrowminded. Its a risk . Its always a risk. No such thing as zero risk. a business always consist of risk. You sound so smart. COnsidered this. More people quitting = Less population = Less people that will spend those mini cash= Less money in the long run. your point is so invalid its stupid
    EST doesnt make money and cabal closes down = No money to gain = no game for you to play.

Oh noes! The guys who don't spend money on the game is leaving! FUUUUUUUUUU EST lost so much ZERO DOLLARS from those guys!

So what point do you have again?

Im done . You guys obviously are so narrowminded. Its a risk . Its always a risk. No such thing as zero risk. a business always consist of risk. You sound so smart. COnsidered this. More people quitting = Less population = Less people that will spend those mini cash= Less money in the long run. your point is so invalid its stupid
    More people start everyday income is invalid compared to quitting players one leaves another takes its place
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Titanium
    1/10 people are like you guys. 9/10 people disagree. i mean . Its still game. Not all about business. Im pretty sure EST can hold up without sghh. Your point again invalid. And yes i spent 0 dollars on this game. I dont spend my money on this game . and yes even if i quit it wouldnt affect EST. But other people do spend . and they do quit. which ESt lose money.

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    EST doesnt make money and cabal closes down = No money to gain = no game for you to play.

Oh noes! The guys who don't spend money on the game is leaving! FUUUUUUUUUU EST lost so much ZERO DOLLARS from those guys!

All dungeoners leave game because too p2win
    people buy vouchers/alz to buy gear that doesnt exist.
    Gradually game gets smaller and smaller until its done.

Also people who spend 20-40$ bucks a month or so for prem and whatnot will also quit. 20-40$ a month gone

Fear whining like a 12 yearo ld school girl? Color me shocked. Funny how he whines about people who use cash shop items, yet he uses megaphones, and has had premium in he past. Hypocrite much little boy?

RIP cabal

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post

The non-paying players still buy items with alz from the paying players.

Kill the whole non-paying group and the paying players will have no-one to sell their drops too, economy dies, paying players get bored, in the longrun, lose paying players aswell.

You shouldn't be so quick to spit on non-paying players.

1/10 people are like you guys. 9/10 people disagree. i mean . Its still game. Not all about business. Im pretty sure EST can hold up without sghh. Your point again invalid. And yes i spent 0 dollars on this game. I dont spend my money on this game . and yes even if i quit it wouldnt affect EST. But other people do spend . and they do quit. which ESt lose money.
    So as he said before, one quit another starts, or more so plenty more people start compared to the time it would take someone thats been spending alot and playing for ages to quit. One if the new starters would eventually start spending money if they loved the game so its clear EST isnt losing money or losing enough for them to be worried and take action.

Its still a game in the end, some people play for fun and some couldnt care less about the SGHH in cash shop as they are most likely arent at the level to use those equipment or have enough alz to buy something thats worth using it on yet. They would continue playing regardless if they wanted to they dont have a reason to quit, the only people quitting...more so rage quitting are the higher lvl players who would have probably spent alot of time and effort to get their gear to where it is and chuck a sook that now others can drop some cash and achieve the same lvl of gears. Grow the eff up its a game ffs >.> go have a massive cry over it or just get over whats already happened and spend your time on better concerns in relation to your actual life...

Oh and whats it to you if other people can spare the money to drop into the game whenever they want? saying they are acting like bill gates? lool, some people are well off overall and the money they spend on the game is prob 5-10% of their pay per week which wud be nothing to them so dont judge people because they decide to do something or can do something that you prefer not to because it doesnt sit right with you. Here you were saying he was narrow minded too but he seems carefree and apathetic about it whilst enjoying life in comparison to you who are fixated on this topic/game.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by dee92 View Post
    So as he said before, one quit another starts, or more so plenty more people start compared to the time it would take someone thats been spending alot and playing for ages to quit. One if the new starters would eventually start spending money if they loved the game so its clear EST isnt losing money or losing enough for them to be worried and take action.

Its still a game in the end, some people play for fun and some couldnt care less about the SGHH in cash shop as they are most likely arent at the level to use those equipment or have enough alz to buy something thats worth using it on yet. They would continue playing regardless if they wanted to they dont have a reason to quit, the only people quitting...more so rage quitting are the higher lvl players who would have probably spent alot of time and effort to get their gear to where it is and chuck a sook that now others can drop some cash and achieve the same lvl of gears. Grow the eff up its a game ffs >.> go have a massive cry over it or just get over whats already happened and spend your time on better concerns in relation to your actual life...

Oh and whats it to you if other people can spare the money to drop into the game whenever they want? saying they are acting like bill gates? lool, some people are well off overall and the money they spend on the game is prob 5-10% of their pay per week which wud be nothing to them so dont judge people because they decide to do something or can do something that you prefer not to because it doesnt sit right with you. Here you were saying he was narrow minded too but he seems carefree and apathetic about it whilst enjoying life in comparison to you who are fixated on this topic/game.
    Again. You called me out, I didnt read what you got to say because Im too lazy. Apparantly you are replying on every thread i posted on. You said on the other thread i reply on every related topic. and called me a no life. I can say the same to you. Hypocritical.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast